Rental Sales Manager (Material Handling Industry)
Location: Vancouver, BC
Closing Date: Posting remain open until further notice
We are currently seeking a Rental Sales Manager to further grow existing regions. As a Rental Sales
Manager, you will be responsible for increasing revenues in a specific geographical region within the British Columbia area. Leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services,
you will work with other divisions to create and support your Territory Plan. Additional responsibilities will be to
identify, qualify and develop new account opportunities within Territory on an ongoing basis.
Job Description Details
- Your core job will be to generate new equipment rental opportunities within your Territory by executing your
Territory plan, to uncover and pass off used equipment, parts, service and or operator training leads for the
inside sales team to quote and close. In addition, you will be responsible for our rental fleet assets ensuring
proper utilization is achieved.
- In person and by phone you will reach the organization's buying decision maker. Once you have reached
this person, your goal will be to set a future appointment with him or her to introduce the company and
yourself, identify current challenges and work towards proposing a solution.
- You will be provided training from multiple sales managers in various divisions of the company to ensure
- 7+ years in a field rental sales position.
- No fear of prospecting/drop-in in person sales calls
- A good reference for your skill abilities
- Both male and female candidates can succeed in this role
- Clear communication skills and professional
- Post-secondary degree is an advantage however not a requirement
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Good time management skills
- Self starter and minimal supervision
- Customer relationship management software (Microsoft CRM) is desired, but not mandatory
- Valid driver’s license.