AECOM

AECOM Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very high work load
Aviation maintenance electronics technician II (Former Employee), AfghanistanApril 21, 2014
Very high work load. Maintained little to no down time in a combat zone
A Typical day at work
HVAC Engineer III (HVAC Design & Consulting) (Current Employee), Bangalore,April 19, 2014
•Preparation of technical specifications, tender drawings, BOQ and project estimates etc; Approving the technical submittals, working on shop drawings; Attending the pre-bid, technical & commercial negotiation meetings; Evaluating of tender documents; Preparation of recommendation letters based on the technical & commercial parameters; Coordinating – more... with all other services.

•Experience in Project Design Review, Project Execution, MEP Quantity Estimation & Commissioning.

•Inspecting the sites to check the progress as per the technical specifications and preparing the quality and site observations reports.

•Hands on knowledge of all aspects of Project Design, Project Management, Planning, Execution, Supervision, Progress review, Quality Assurance, Preventive maintenance checking.

•Also involved in the augmentation (Retrofit projects) of the HVAC systems based on the projects / client’s requirements. – less
Cool
Building Operation Specialist (Current Employee), Vienna, VAApril 18, 2014
I enjoy working for the company the issue is that there's know advancement.
Innovation and latitude to do my job
Capture Manager / Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Worh, TXApril 17, 2014
Pros: flexibility
AECOM is a capable company and a pleasure to work at. I was allowed latitude in completing my job duties. My thoughts and opinions were taken seriously.
Great job for entry level positions that offer valuable work experience.
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee), Springfield, VAApril 16, 2014
Aecom does a great job seeking out young developing talent that can be nurtured into experienced professionals and helps it's people advance to higher positions. The work is straight forward but can be tedious and requires specific attention to detail, but at the end of the day you know that you accomplished something that connects to the bigger picture.
Horrible working environment
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAApril 15, 2014
Accountants do not make good dinner guests. This fact asside the employees were; except for 2, terrible people.
Fast paced
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC/TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), AfganhistanApril 11, 2014
Fast paced with a heavy work load that required technical skills.
AISS, A-TEMP, Site Lead (Former Employee), kuwaitApril 9, 2014
12 Hours per day
I learned to find my way around Kabul city .
All co workers were from the USA
No leave for four month at a time
watching
AECOM review summray
Project Manager (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZApril 8, 2014
Pros: diverse company with lots of divisions and expertise
Cons: very ling hours and low recognition and rewards attitude
- very busy days always
- how to manage multi discipline sectors and coordinate work on time
- upper management is very poor in recognising and rewarding hard working employees
- excellent and hard working
- managing client expectations
- being able to deliver on time
Friendly workplace
technician (Current Employee), englandApril 7, 2014
Management is very helpful with everything
co-workers are a pleasure to work with
good work place and benifets just not good for family
Master Electrician; Supervisor, Electrical Dept (Current Employee), Kandahar AfghanistanApril 7, 2014
Good work place. pay and benefits were good. There was just not enough time in USA to raise a family and work overseas.
Friendly personnel
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Shindand, AfghanistanApril 5, 2014
Granted I am overseas with this company, I have sharpened my skills within the communication/electronic world. My co-workers are very friendly and easy to work with. With this company, it is "One Team, One Fight". Though there is different shops or work areas, we help each other the best way we can. With the personnel around me, I don't even feel like – more... I am overseas. Good company! – less
Infrastructure Project for the Govt of Libya
SENIOR PROJECT CONTROLS- SENIOR SCHEDULER (Former Employee), LibyaApril 1, 2014
Lead Project Controls Engineer (expatriate) on a construction project managing 70 projects worth over 500 million US dollars
Management work load and environment great plave to work.
Supply Tech Consultant / Buyer - Chambersburg (Former Employee), Chambersburg PaMarch 31, 2014
Cons: contracting jobs doesn't seem to last for a very long time no job security.
I enjoyed having a job that my expertise was used to there fullest.
I have trained and coached other co-workers,this allowed me to share different ides and coaching tools to other management leaders.

Contracting jobs doesn't seem to last for a very long time no job security.
productive place to work but offering low salary
Transport Planner (Current Employee), Singapore, S00March 31, 2014
Pros: flexible wor
Cons: low salary, short annual leaves
Involve in the following projects and tasks,
• a research project:
project management, stakeholder engagement, public
consultancies, market research, survey, survey questionnaires design, report writing and data analysis
• a road design project : future traffic flows and number of trips estimation
great company to work for
Cultural Monitor (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 30, 2014
Pros: great pay great management
Cons: no long time employment
i would work long hours but it was worth it,I had great people working beside me
Good work ENVIROMENT
Movement Control Coordinator (Current Employee), AfghanistanMarch 29, 2014
Good work enviroment great learning atmosphere , work with gresat people from different cultures.
Productive and fun work place
Small Arms Repair Technician (Former Employee), Shindand, AfghanistanMarch 27, 2014
I maintained soldiers weapons, ranging from the M9-Mortor tubes. Worked 7days a week from 630am until 700pm.
Well organized company, good management nice place to work.
Director of Quality (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 27, 2014
Enjoyed working with other engineering professionals on a major construction program.
Hmm
Atmospherics Manager (Former Employee), AfghanistanMarch 27, 2014
Pros: serving and working with my customers
Cons: no notice redeployment home
An excellent opportunity to test ones skills in diplomacy, I was able to practice interpersonal skills with higher management on a consistent basis. The work experience and customers in Afghanistan were superb and I enjoyed working with them, immensely. I would serve with the Army soldiers anytime, as they are hardworking and honorable from the bottom – more... to the top. While stationed in a Forward Operating Base, or FOB, it was very small, but our accommodations were above reproach. The hardest part of doing my job was leaving my customers in the lurch, without replacement, when our contract was cut and we were returned to the U.S. without significant warning. – less

About AECOM

AECOM Technology Corporation is a professional technical and management support services firm.