AECOM

AECOM Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome company to work for.
Senior Structural Engineer (Former Employee), CAMBRIDGDE,September 17, 2012
Pros: there was the the challenges that came with a very diverse workload.
Cons: i was managed by someone twenty years older than me! he was brilliant but did not have experience.
I carried a mental diary of important meetings coming in the working week. I planned my whole week on Saturday in case I needed to travel on Sunday to be a a meeting venue far from the office (80 miles) on Monday morning.
Typical day started with checking emails, briefing junior engineers and draughtspersons. During the day I would attend to various FRIs that came in the form of phone calls or e-mails. Brisk walk to sandwich shop with mates,and sometimes during this time a client would call I would still take the call on mobile. I can not tell anyone to call back after lunch. Sometimes I wolud visit sites early in the day and settle down in the office mid-morning. No days are the same.
Productive and fast developping company with diverse business lines
Economist (Former Employee), C30May 20, 2012
Flexible working day but usually means work over-time. But one will find the company is dynamic and diverse, so that one can learn much more experience from different areas in such a short time.

The company is full of different background and nice co-workers and the management in international run.

You will find the hardest part of the job is that you would have to finish project deadlines on a tight schedule, but the enjoyable part is also about the deadlines, what make the self-fulfillment for hard work.
Intermediate managers
Draft designer (Former Employee), Markham, ONMay 3, 2012
Their intermediate managers in facility department need to be more educated.
Évolution professionnelle
Directeur de projet (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 13, 2013
Pros: bénéfices marginaux
Cons: entreprise gérée par les normes et procédures
Suite à l'acquisition de Tecsult par AECOM, la compagnie n'a pas retenu le conseil de gestion comme ligne d'affaire à maintenir et à développer, ce qui se traduit par une diminution importante des mandats à réaliser.
Bon avantages sociaux

chance d'acheter 2 semaines de vacances de plus

3 semaines de vacances en etant embauché
Environnement de travail
Designer en aménagement (Former Employee), LongueuilOctober 25, 2012
Pros: orientation vers l'épanouissement de l'employé
Cons: une gestion de la compagnie dû à son ampleur
Agréable et respect des employés. Une écoute des besoins et un engagement à vouloir trouver des solutions dans l'immédiat. Les rencontres avec la clientèle et discuter de leurs demandes en matière d'espace de travail. Il y a aussi des clients plus difficiles à satisfaire que d'autres. On doit prendre cela comme des défis à relever

About AECOM

With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction – Read more