AECOM Employee Review

Friendly and quiet
Summer student (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON15 May 2013
Head to work every monday to friday morning, work at a desk on a computer where I would make revisions to drawings, and sometimes I would print or scan drawings. After an 8 hour shift I would be done. I learned a lot about the work that goes behind every building, road, etc. My managers were very friendly, along with all of my coworkers. There was no tough part of the job, it was relatively simple. The most enjoyable part was learning all of the different aspects to the design that goes into each building.
Pros
Lots of engineering experience
Cons
No benefits

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

good company to work for
Apprentice Pipefitter and Welders Helper (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK17 November 2017
pay well and try to keep you working.... They have a good benifits package and follow a good safety regime. I would really love to work for them again.
Pros
paid LOA and travel
Cons
N/a
good environment
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB2 November 2017
management very good, took care of any issues promptly.safe working atmosphere.and a good crew.i would recommend working for them anytime.we were able to safely do our job and the guys always had good communication with each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.