AECOM Employee Review

productive work environment with good people
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  whitby ontario19 September 2013
waking up when the sun rises, eat breakfeast then go out in the field to our first structure of the day, then we would take pictures of the damage to the structure and note it on a form, and we would do this for every element of the structure and we'd inspect up to 10 structures in a day.

Deck condition surveys where different, this involves closing half the road way so we can work on the deck and test for corrosion and other deficiencies the structure may have.

the hardest part would be the long 10 to 12 hour days but the people where good people that made work more enjoyable.
Pros
lunches where paid

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

Great Safety Culture
Service Writer - Maintenance Department (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB9 December 2017
AECOM cares about the safety of their employees and consistently pushes safety in all aspects of work through observation cards submitted by employees, and safety audits.
Pros
Safety is first and foremost
Cons
Not consistent enough work.
Great Company And Employees
Pipeline Construction Labourer (Current Employee) –  Vermilion, AB4 December 2017
Great company, Good working environment, Everyone is willing to help at any given time, not afraid to go outside their scope of work.
Management is good for advancement and sending you for training where required
Pros
Cons
not knowing when going to be off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.