ADhoc is looking for a talented, and incredibly passionate UI/UX designer to join our growing and dynamic team.
Responsibilities Of The Role:
- Craft stunning visual designs across a range of digital platforms including tablet, touchscreen kiosk, web, mobile
- Our point-man (or woman) in your projects to lead creative discussions, interface design, interaction design, and information architecture
- Bring strong UI/UX skills to create harmonious and high quality digital experiences
- Create site maps, wireframes, user flows
- Assist with maintaining the quality of your designs throughout all phases of the project lifestyle
- Work closely with clients and software developers
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Progressive experience creating compelling interactive design and experiences
- Excellent with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to articulate creative and aesthetic choices to team members
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Keeps up with the latest and greatest technologies
- Ability to code in HTML / CSS / JS is a strong asset
We thank you for your interest in this position, but due to a high volume of applications only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.