ADP

ADP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Decent Place to work
Paryoll Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 13, 2014
Good benefits, great experience. Friendly coworkers. Hardest part of the job is dealing with customizations. Enjoyable part is satisfying the client.
Productive fun work place
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), miami, flNovember 12, 2014
Great place to work but is lacking room for growth for employees
Over promise, under perform
Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Culver City, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: reactionary not proactive in policy and procedures
Poor work environment with lack of leadership. "Boy's club" mentality.
Challenging, varied position - something new every day
Payroll Integration Specialist II (Former Employee), Salem, NHNovember 11, 2014
Pros: lots of healthcare options, sick and vacation are accrued throughout the year; work from home option. at the salem, nh location: cafeteria in building; fun activities include an "olympics" in the summer
Cons: certain teams (such as the phone groups) have strict timing and scheduled breaks.
This job is in the Retirement Services (RS) division of ADP. This group is relatively small compared to the rest of the company, but the clients that do elect the Retirement Services product are very invested in it. If something goes wrong between the payroll side and the retirement side, this can affect the entire relationship with the client.

My position was in the Operations group in the Retirement Services (RS) division of ADP. I liken the Payroll Research position as a grab-bag, everything-including-the-kitchen-sink job.

Typical Day:

daily maintenance on ADP Resource region/ ADP Enterprise product,
correct erred change records from ADP Retirement Services

review requests from client services in queue, pick up tasks
typical task types:
>support RS client service reps on conference calls with clients regarding RS > payroll transmissions
>pull data from RS databases, payroll region databases
>review/format/clean up data for client service reps
>research disconnects between platforms
>assist in implementation of new RS (typically at year end, due to volume)
>pull data and identify incorrect values; determine possible cause for compliance test failure
>general questions regarding payroll and payroll products, especially compatibility between RS and payroll products

long term projects
participating in identifying/determining connectivity issues with new products, between RS and payroll.
working with programming to produce effective reports and tools for client services
partnering with the payroll regions when groups are spun off into a new region to identify actions needed – more... to ensure RS has connectivity with the new location/region

What I learned:
I learned pretty much by doing; as we only had 4 people on our team, we didn't have a training program. We had a new hire for the team just before I was laid off, and he attended the client services training.
I started out as a temp, doing calculations for missed earnings due to incorrect trading. Between that first job and the last job, I learned about balancing the books versus the accounts; finding the variances and making corrections; processing transactions; QC'ing stock trades (the higher the risk, the greater the potential for negative consequences due to errors).
There are lots of opportunities to learn at this company.

Management is focused on providing the best payroll product in the world. Most jobs can be quantified, but there are some that resist measurement. This job was one of those. I had managers that treated me well, and who knew how to get the best out of their people. I can only reflect what I experienced.

I have a lot of friends in the company.

The hardest part for me of the job was to tell clients that no, the systems are not perfect, and there are several steps between point A and point B, and that they do need to pay attention to their reports. The clients assume that everything is all in one box, whereas this is a world-wide organization, and data is housed in hundreds of locations.

The best part of my job was helping the client service managers give the client what they want, and the feedback from them was very encouraging to me. I made their job easier by being able to satisfy their clients. – less
Senior Process Associate, Banking (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 10, 2014
Day starts with extracting data from the data from SAP and voiding the checks.
Nice place to work
Government Relations Analyst (Current Employee), San Dimas, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: a lot of jobs being outsourced
I have worked here for a long time and it is a good company to work for. Used to be a wonderful company.
senior Process Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 10, 2014
Pros: 1
Cons: 8
Daily we have to handle 100 + calls we have to show the same energy in last call also what we shown in first call
Opportunity
Payroll Specialist II, Employee Resolutions II (Current Employee), Augusta GA., and Charlotte, NCNovember 9, 2014
ADP offers opportunities to take part in their tuition reimbursement programs that allow you to gain certifications that carry throughout your career.
Great atmosphere
Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Milford, CTNovember 9, 2014
Great way to develop experience and money.

Good management.

Each work day is different
Productive and very good workplace
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Makati, P00November 8, 2014
Pros: free fruits every friday, lots of incentives and good benefits
Cons: may work for long hours
Employee-friendly management, paid sick and vacation leaves, retirement benefits
N/A
Payroll Sales Executive, Outside Sales (Former Employee), Stratford, CTNovember 4, 2014
Cold calling on small businesses & accountants selling payroll

Both existing and new business
Product Manager (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJNovember 4, 2014
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: no face to face interation with team
Too early to tell
Company that continues to change
Payroll Manager (Current Employee), Buena Park CANovember 4, 2014
Pros: great benefits (retirements/medical/vision/hsa
Cons: no advancement in ca
Environment changes at least once a month. Focus is more on saving money and moving out of States which currently employes hundreds of employees
Great company to work for
Tax Services Coordinator II (Former Employee), Buena Park, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits, vacation
Cons: laid off
Worked there 19 1/2 years - meet a lot of good friends during the years I worked at ADP and still friends
enjoying work daily playing billiards
Associate Analyst (Former Employee), IndiaNovember 3, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: low pay
the best thing about the job was no stress and work was good to learn a lot.
Going through a temp service to work at ADP- Kelly Services
Benefits Counselor (Current Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 1, 2014
the management at adp is wonderful, but as far as the training it needs to be more in depth. going through kelly services to have to job.
Not so great
Anonymous (Current Employee), AnonymousNovember 1, 2014
Management is a joke. Only out for themselves and their own advancement/bonus. Zero work-life balance. No consideration given to the employee as an actual human being. The entire company is a joke. Everyone who works there is looking for another job.
Great Places
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 30, 2014
Wonderful people, great leadership, ADP is a great company to work for
SAP Consultant
Payroll SAP Specialist (Former Employee), Praha, STOctober 29, 2014
7 years of experience delivering enterprise scale solutions in SAP HCM focused on Organizational Management (OM), Personal Administration (PA), Benefits (BN) & Time Management (TM).
* Overall 11+ years of global Human Resource operations & management experience.
* Participated in Two full life cycle SAP ECC 5.0 & 6.0 implementation and partial implementations of Time management, Benefits, OM & PA.
* Extensive experience in requirements gathering, analyzing client's requirement, configuration and implementations.
* Excellent knowledge of Business processes and administration.
* Capable of handling Multiple Projects, Training Schedule and Quality Analysis.
* Exposure to Full Life Cycle implementations including Blueprinting, conceptual design, configuration, and in depth realization of the project.
* Posses an excellent understanding of the Human Resources business process, comprising the life cycle of an employee including recruiting, hiring, employee maintenance, payroll and benefits.
* Ability to bridge the gap between Technical and Functional teams in IT / SAP HR Projects and have the ability to deliver from "AS IS" to "TO BE" state.
* Excellent Project Management Skills
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle from design through scoping, requirements gathering, analysis, development, testing, QA, user acceptance, deployment, maintenance/support, and change management.
Busy and Exciting
Internship (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDOctober 29, 2014
Pros: great pay and great co-workers
Cons: no benefits
During my internship, I gained an immense amount of knowledge about servers and networking systems. Usually bust due to the high demand of network and server installs.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more