ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Started out to be a fun place to work, however lots of changes in duties, and MANY management changes and movements, it was becoming a not so fun plac
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Des Moines,IowaJune 2, 2014
Pros: the lunch treats and sometimes we had a fun day between teams by setting up small games, etc.
Cons: yes breaks were timed, and bathroom trips were sometimes counted by supervisors.
A typical day at work, was logging onto the computer and signing into the telephone and begin taking incoming calls. We were on a rolling call basis; as soon as disconnected from one call another rolled into your que. If additional time was needed to make notes, we had to be sure to hit "work" to get it accomplished. Our calls were timed to an expected – more... 7 minutes. Many times that could not be met to accomplish the action needed. We had to look up employer rules for the employer and then relay back.
I learned the different employers set up for employees and how their companies worked. Interesting!
Management could really vary per department, according to the job and expectations met.
My co-workers were usually quite helpful, and congenial with breaks and lunch times.
The hardest part of the job was the constant timing of the calls, and when needed, getting some supervisors to take a call when requested.
The enjoyable part of the job was when my supervisor would express her appreciation for our hard work by bringing in lunch as a surprise to the team. MY supervisor was a person who started out in a job of a team member and then moved up to become a supervisor.
She had a lot of empathy for her team and worked with us without negative criticism. – less
good place to start career
Client Service Consultant II (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 2, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: growth
laid back but stressful at times, room for growth
managers dont really understand what we we do
Competitive, Consumer Driven, High Paced, Energetic, Diverse
Senior Desktop Systems Analyst Tier II (Current Employee), San Dimas, CAMay 29, 2014
Competitive, Consumer Driven, High Paced, Energetic, Diverse
Temp job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Florence, SCMay 28, 2014
I work for a temp agency, so I really didnt work at the job for long
ADP is an American provider of Outsourcing services. The aim of the Project was to create a data warehouse based on transactional data of payroll serv
MS SQL Server Developer/BI Developer (Former Employee), Roseland, NJMay 27, 2014
 Wrote Stored Procedures in T-SQL for data interaction with SQL server.
 Created new database objects like Sequences, Functions, Triggers, Indexes and Views using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
 Created SSIS packages that extract data from database tables and write the data – more... to text files.
 Fine-tuned the logic in Procedures, Functions and Triggers for optimum performance.
 Used SQL Profiler and Query Analyzer to optimize Stored Procedures.
 Design/Build Extract Transform Load procedures in SQL Server using SSIS packages and import/export data feeds to/from data base.
 Created packages to validate, extract, transform and load data from Heterogeneous data Sources and legacy system (DB2, Access, Excel) to a centralized SQL server using SSIS
 Designed complex SSIS packages using appropriate control and data flow elements with SSIS standards like event handling, error handling, logging and working with package configuration files.
 Worked on Import & Export of data from one server to other servers using tools like BCP (Bulk Copy Program) and FTP task in SSIS.
 Created checkpoints and configuration files in SSIS packages, Experienced in slowly changing dimension in SSIS packages.
 Involved in designing, developing and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS 2012.
 Developed Parameterized, Drill-down, Drill-through, Sub-Reports, Charts and created stored procedure in SSRS 2012.
 Created Query Parameters and Report Parameters, Cascading Parameters to control data returned by the query and filter data at report level.
 Involved in SSAS Cubes design by creating measure groups, dimensions, aggregations, Actions, Partitions and Perspective from huge dataset using SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services (SSAS).
 Designed Star schema (identification of facts, measures and dimensions) and Snowflake schema.
 Involved in building dimensional cubes with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and querying the data with MDX script.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server Data Tools, Business Intelligence Studio, MS Office 2010. – less
Fast paced, hectic work environment
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), TampaMay 27, 2014
It's a fast paced work environment that uses a group sell approach in many cases which is both good and bad. The good is that there are more opportunities to penetrate accounts. The bad is that companies often get inundated with calls from every rep.
your co-workers
dedicated
on time
Great Start
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Florence, SCMay 22, 2014
The company allows individuals to invest in their careers while encouraging innovation and offering administrative support where needed.
Productive a good work enviorment
Assembler (Current Employee), Grenada, MSMay 21, 2014
Pros: you can eat snacks while your working
Cons: short breaks
I go in about a quarter to 4 day shift pretty much have us set up so we wont be behind my co workers are very helpful you dont even have to ask for help they just volenteer and the best part my job isnt really hard we just only have one break and im finally lose weight , ADP two thumbs up!
Great Company to Work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJMay 20, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: biased, promotes people to leadership that do not deserve it, and they do not appreciate the experienced employees
The Management/Leadership are very biased. Before a job is posted for open positions, the company has chosen the candidate in advance but chooses to entertain those applying. They do not make you feel like a professional.
Great workplace environment
District Manager (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 20, 2014
A typical day at ADP included coming into the office at 7:45, staying in the office until about 10 AM. I would be making phone calls and organizing whatever needed to be done. At around ten, I would go to my specific geographic location that I was the District Manager of. Once in my territory, I would knock on doors, work with business bankers at major – more... banks for referral business, and do whatever was necessary in order to speak with as many decision makers as possible. Towards the end of the day, around 3:30 PM, I would go back to the office to make more phone calls, follow up, and do whatever I needed to do to be organized and always have a plan for the next day, for the week, etc.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to speak to as many different people as possible everyday and tell them my "story." – less
Associate Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 20, 2014
enter orders in OTC. Process billing on a monthly basis. Answer any inquiries from sales/management
Productive and a great company to work for
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAMay 19, 2014
Pros: environment and co-workers
Cons: work load and training
ADP is a great company to work for... I have no complaints. Typical working day would be very busy and productive.
Application
Client Technical Support (Former Employee), TunisiaMay 17, 2014
Pros: technical jobs
Cons: permanent
its ITALIAN REGION as a Client Technical Support.
All technical tasks;
 Data migration and integration between old and new interfaces
 Applications test
 Analyzing data
 Set up new clients
 Monthly salary verification and resolve the client’s requests though the System (zadig)
 Organized and implemented new working procedures.
Test
Account Executive II (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAMay 16, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
I worked from home office 99% of the time
Senior Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMay 16, 2014
Pros: very stable company, good training, friendly co-workers
Cons: small raises, stressful at year-end
I worked from home so my typical day did not involve going into an office. I did have to keep regular hours (8-5). You still have to perform even if you do not come into an office. Hardest part of the job was difficult clients who didn't want to stick to a timeline. No complaints about ADP. Co-workers were great, most clients were great.
Good place to work.
Sr. Financial Systems Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2014
ADP is a well run multinational corporation that has been in business for 60 years.
exec
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAMay 16, 2014
very global team loved working offsite in cool locations around the globe. This was originally a ADP insurance estimating software company but then my bosses from Solera Inc down in San Diego
Was fun to work here, dealing with high end client servers was challanging but fun!
Member Technical (Former Employee), Pune, MHMay 16, 2014
Monitoring the ADP data centers remotely.
Running maintenance jobs and handling CA service tickets and requests.
Making documentation of technical procedures.
Making sure everything is up and running as per ITIL standards.
Handling escalation calls from clients.

Very good infrastructure and experience. Got to learn on high end tools like IBM Netcool, – more... sitescope, Bladelogic, HP BSM/BPM. – less
Fun place to work - high growth opportunities with a lot of change.
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 15, 2014
Pros: cafeteria and free breakfast - great staff to work with
Cons: long hours dealing with clients
Typical day started early. Worked with clients, team and IT to resolve any outstanding issues and prepare for the next payroll period.

People were great to work with. Always gave their all to make the client happy. It was nice to be in a place where you could make a difference.

The hardest part of the job was making sure all the necessary data was – more... on time to run payroll. People to no want their pay checks to be affected in any way.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when payrolls went well and clients were pleased with the outcome. – less

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more