ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive experience at ADP, but need a change and move on from ADP.
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 30, 2014
Overall a good experince at ADP, learnt good things and had some good and bad experiences from management.
Work/Life balance is very good at ADP
Client Service Team Manager I (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 29, 2014
Pros: option of working from home periodically. the office is portable.
Cons: end of year tax black out season.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my years at ADP. I am now looking for possibly fewer hours and a somewhat flexible schedule.
sqlserver dba
Database Administrator (Former Employee), hyderabadJune 29, 2014
 4+ years of experience in IT Industry as Database Administrator.
 Experience in Database Security includes creating Logins and Roles for users to access the database. Managed security logins and worked with Windows authentication, SQL server authentication and mixed modes.
 Experience in writing Maintenance Plans for Full, Differential and Transactional – more... Log Backups. – less
Challenges of Processes Improvements and Root Cause Analysis
Data Management Analyst (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: work with exceptional associates with great personalites
Cons: there are so many time we duplicate our efforts.
Serve as a primary advisor to the leadership team on all communication and information related issues and assist with the planning, coordinating, and managing the implementation of all new change models.
Very fast paced
QUALITY ASSURANCE REP (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 26, 2014
• Demonstrated confidence, integrity, and commitment to customer service excellence.
• Organized and attentive to detail, with demonstrated time management skills.
• Managed Cabin Service Agents to ensure aircraft cleanliness
• Communicated with Pilots/ Flight Crews, and airport operations on a daily basis.
• Energetic team member.
• Constantly met – more... required company goals and standards. – less
collector
Customer Service (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 26, 2014
Worked on out bound dailer collected on past due cash to pay day loans. I enjoyed the bust enviroment.
good org to work. sorry to have to leave
Manager, Human Resources (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJune 25, 2014
very entrepreneurial culture. You will work hard but there will be results
too much work not enough resources
Director Implementation (Current Employee), Marlboro, MAJune 24, 2014
Pros: very flexible workplace
Cons: too lean with the staff and the amount of work we have
Lots of work, not enough team members to do the work. I learned that the big companies are not as agile as the smaller companies when it comes to getting the work done.
Excellent Environment with Great Training.
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), ChicagoJune 23, 2014
ADP provided world class training and a competitive work environment.
Support Analyst II (Former Employee), La Palma, CAJune 23, 2014
Pros: lunch room, short commute
Cons: sometimes too hard
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the top places to work in the country.

I was doing phone support for the premiere time and attendance product, Enterprise eTime. I would take inbound calls and assist customers in troubleshooting problems with the software, setting up features in the software or dealing with time clock issues. Management was – more... great and pro-active. I knew what I was doing and the goals set for me were clear. Benefits were fantastic, and I learned a lot about the product itself, SQL, and Excel.

The hardest part of the job was the depth of the product itself. There are people that have worked for years with Enterprise eTime, and still don't have handle of all of its in and outs.

My co-workers were the best. Ready to help if available, they were all very knowledgeable and friendly. – less
Great job experience covering multiple departments and positions
Supervisor (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAJune 23, 2014
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: i left adp to pursue owning my own business
I began at ADP in the Teledata/Data Entry department taking all aspects of payroll input for clients with employees in multiple states.
I held this position for 2 years.
I spent the next 3 years in the Customer Service Department. Assisting clients with their payroll input, report building, tax preparation and year end through W2s
I then returned to – more... Teledata as a Supervisor for 3 years. I was responsible for a staff of 10 scheduling staff for payroll intake for over 1600 clients each month – less
Fun
District Manager (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 18, 2014
ADP is a fun place to work. Advancement is possible but more long than short term.
Great work atmosphere
Teledata TSS (Current Employee), Buena Park, CAJune 18, 2014
Assist and Supervise reps that receives payroll data, including hours and earnings and basic employee data, via phone or fax and enters it into the processing system. Audits payrolls for accuracy, fix terminal errors and Master Files not on Disk. Reset Associates and Reps user name and password, Answers basic client questions and/or escalations regarding – more... payroll including processing procedures and taxes. Keeps accurate record of client inquiries/changes in the client relationship management system. Change and update client company information for banking and shipping information. Setup or delete deductions, manuals, voids, garnishments and New Hires, adjustments and accruals. When high volume of calls assist in the Payroll queue taking EasyPay and RUN ADP calls. Multi-Sate Payrolls and labor laws – less
Great Experience
Human Resource Representative (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 18, 2014
While working at ADP, I have learned the ins and outs in regards to benefits and working in the HR department. My work day is fun and interesting. I also love my co-workers and love helping the employees that needs assistance.
Team Lead
Team Lead (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 17, 2014
Offer support to Client Facing Specialists in a Shared Services environment as well as support to Administration teams for the US and Canada. Have experience with US and Canadian Benefits as well as administration experience in Global View.
Good Place to Work
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 17, 2014
Good..................................................................................................................................................................................
Indeed
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), AugustaJune 16, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: healthcare
At work I enjoy assisting customers and their reaction to my friendly personality. I learned that not all people accept your personality but I enjoy being the person I am and I am very open to adapting to new and different environments. I do not have management skills but I am willing to learn and gain experience. Co-workers are friendly and very nice. – more... The hardest part of my job is sprinting clothes I am a people person so this is hard for me to stay in one spot. The most enjoyable part at my job is the customers and their experiences. – less
Productive every day
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 14, 2014
Pros: customer interaction
Cons: computers go down
Contact 50-75 customers on schedule payroll
Learned to submit different tax requests
Management was available when needed
Hardest time of the job is when payroll was not entered correctly
The most enjoyable part of the job was when customers ask for you by name.
productive workplace
Call Center Representative - Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), miami flJune 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Nice please to work at. amazing co-workers. Great opportunities to advance on your career.
Productive and fun.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAJune 12, 2014
Pros: free birthday cake once a month
Cons: healthcare
Inbound call center – responsibilities involved: Serve as a primary contact for the daily servicing of incoming calls from employers, processing payroll Services client base. Provide consistent and sensitive assistance to these callers, and provide clear communications concerning escalated cases to Account Managers. Complete case information in a timely – more... and accurate manner. Taking ownership of the call is required the moment it is answered. – less

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more