ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company for beginners and fun place to work.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: excellent company
I have learned the basics of Peoplesoft,Work Life balance and corporate structure.
Security Satisfaction and similar as Second Home place
Sr Process Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: events
Cons: compensation
Its indeed a second home to associate who work where you not only do your professional job but also you have a home like feeling accompanied by such wonderful people and the leadership team have a complete focus on associate comfort.
Leaving the work would be hardest part i would rather say because you have everything at one place but yes ups and downs – more... are the part of life as well as work.THe events that are carried out are non stop and whether it could be family day or company day or paiting competition , the list goes on which is why it is an amazing place to work and enjoy your work, – less
Opportunity
Garnishment Rep III (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 7, 2014
ADP provides plenty of opportunity to move up and learn new things.
Production driven work envrironment
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Milpitas, CAFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: benefits, periodic incentives
Cons: work life balance
High call volume, fast paced environment in which meeting department standards are required.
Great people!
Vice President, Operations (Former Employee), Salem, NHFebruary 6, 2014
great people and opportunities - ADP has many different businesses that it offers it customers and very innovative in its offering
Client Focus
Project Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FlFebruary 5, 2014
Company is client focus and bottom dollars focus. Not so much work /live balance anymore.
Productive workplace for top sales performers.
SALES MANAGER (Current Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2014
ADP is a competitive environment and provides the necessary training and tools to be successful.
Fun place to work, multi-cultural, fascinating
AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTENDANT (Former Employee), Charles de Gaulle, ParisFebruary 4, 2014
Everyday was different, eclectic and enriching.
I got the opportunity to meet people from all over the world included celebrities
The job was very interesting and challenging because I was able to accomplish different tasks during the day which allow me to develop my communication skills and help me to speak and practise different foreign languages.
I – more... could work on my own or as a part of a team. I had the opportunity to develop my management skills as I have been given the opportunity to manage and supervise some staff members.
I really enjoy working in staggered hours even though it was hard sometimes, especially when you have to do early shift but it was fine because you can finish early as well.
Overall, it was a great experience which make me fell in love with the aviation environment. – less
Day in a life
Associate Technical Management (Former Employee), Salem, NHFebruary 4, 2014
Start day by arriving at work, logging into computer, looking at emails. checking voice-mail and monitoring the ticket Queue. Working with associate for a Data migration or computer related issue. Data migrations consist of transferring all data and configurations from old laptop onto new computer and configuring for associate. Computer related issue – more... varied from Email issue using Outlook, to lost data, viruses and VPN issues. – less
Great insight into payroll technical support
Technical Support Technician (Former Employee), ChertseyFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: relaxed workplace, great colleagues
Cons: distance traveled each day during traffic
Average day was writing knowledge base articles, assisting the hardware team with internal issues and answering calls within 60 seconds whilst troubleshooting faults reported via email.
Recent changes in organization have diminished the work experience
Account Manager and Client Sales Executive (Current Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 3, 2014
There have been recent changes to compensation and job policies that have brought the entire employee experience down hill.
Productive and Fun place to work
Financial Clerk (Current Employee), AtlantaFebruary 2, 2014
Great co-workers, and a very relax and comfortable work environment.
Productive and good workplace.
Mid Market Solution Consultant (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: employee wellness program, president's club
Typical day is being the primary contact for client account base; responsible for problem resolution, client retention and account development.
I have learned that success is dependent upon an individual's perseverance and ability to remain focus. Great partnerships are built on trust, integrity and commitment.
No Work/LIfe Balance and Unpleasant Culture
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Coraopolis, PAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: work/life balance, company culture, management, resources
Working in client services is not a fun job. You are tethered to your desk in typical call center fashion, but you have people watching your every move. If you log off to make a trip to the restroom, be prepared to answer why you took so long and where you were.

Work life balance is non existent. It is nearly impossible to take time off work unless – more... you schedule it one year in advance. Yes, one year. Unless you are at the top of the list in seniority, forget getting time off near the holidays or on Fridays.

The culture at ADP is not a good one, either. Too many coworkers are unwilling to help. I have been excoriated by coworkers there asking me why I called them (when in fact they are the department I had to call to resolve a client's issue).

I wish I had something good to say, but I don't. There's not much positive going on there at least in client services. Other departments may be better. – less
Excellent, Did well. Only have 45 accounts so market became saturated.
Account Executive (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: excellent
Cons: small market
Excellent. market became saturated. I had 45 accounts which I had to sell into to. We had 20 solutions of software to selll. Did very well but don't see an opportunity for growth.
Stressful & Difficult to Advance
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: the pay was decent, and most associates very friendly.
Cons: heavy workload, couldn't advance.
ADP (for me) did not think enough of the employees, and too low a priority was given to employee overtime. The workload was such that I was unable to get everything done that management wanted, as well as customer demands. I also applied multiple times for advancement, and remained a CSR the entire time I was there. I'm very flexible, and not a complainer, – more... and I fully believe I was qualified for the positions I applied for, but was beating my head against a brick wall. – less
Work hard with great benefits
Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition (Former Employee), virtualJanuary 28, 2014
Great Benefits and you work hard. Good corporate environment. Always changing to stay on top. They are always looking for talent that wants to go above and beyond and move up in the company.
productive fast paced environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Florence, ScJanuary 28, 2014
the company is overall sound in its effort to provide its service to its clients. It is an excellent work environment and the work community is one of the best that I have been around
bad place to work
Payroll Editing Group Leader (Former Employee), Melville, NYJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: good paid time off.
Cons: not given encouragement and try and take a day off.
upper management are dictators not leaders. they resort to continued harassment, bulling and emotional abuse.
Very productive and nice work enviroment
ADP-contractor (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: nice work enviroment
Cons: short breaks
A typical dat at ADP was coming into work enjoying the company of my co workers and satisfying members. What I learned from ADP was patients and self motivation. My co workers were friendly and enjoyed team work. All managment staff were avaliable when needed and were easy to talk to. The hardest part of my job was when I wasn't able to help a member – more... with a problem they were having with their medical benefit.The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was able to the members say that " I have put a smile on their face by going above and beyond my job duties". – less

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more