ADP

ADP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
computer operations
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIDecember 11, 2014
Pros: loved that job
Cons: the closed down
Ran computers and printers and processed checks for various companies
Productive work
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCDecember 9, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: temp job
A typical day at work consisted of helping others sort mail for processing.
A great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 9, 2014
Pros: great working enviorment.
Cons: career advancement
ADP is a great company to work for.
Very Team Oriented.
ADP allows you to work independently.
Fast paced, Communicative and verbal
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), LouisvilleDecember 4, 2014
Pros: great food and good work environment
Cons: short lunch
Began to learn to use software programs and operate systems and a customer service representative as well as learning to provide professional service for callers..
A good company to work for.
SENIOR WAREHOUSE MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), South Holland, ILDecember 2, 2014
Pros: lots of voluntary overtime
Cons: work a lot of mandatory saturdays
We exercise for ten minutes. then the supervisor holds a shift meeting then we proceed to our assigned fork lift or cherry-picker We learned to do our job to the best of our ability and give a 100 percent at all times to help our other co-workers when they couldn't complete their orders. The hardest part of the job is when the work slows down and everybody becomes janitors. We always had raffles Christmas parties give-aways.
Great Culture
District Manager (Current Employee), Warwick, RIDecember 1, 2014
Fantastic place to work. Compensation is a function of effort put in to work.
xyz
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CADecember 1, 2014
The delivers total display solutions that create unrivaled immersion and engagement. Combining groundbreaking hardware, software and services, we are revolutionizing the
world of large scale displays.
Workplace
Current Employee (Current Employee), Natick, MANovember 24, 2014
ADP provides a work environment that will give you room to grow.
World Wide Leader in HCMC And Payroll Processing
Manager of Annual Enrollment Services (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 23, 2014
A typical day at work is "putting out fires". Culture at ADP is very reactive and not proactive. This is due to challenges with staffing as well as poor strategic managment. I have learned a lot due to these challenges and definately know what type of work environment is healthy and what type is not.
Busy and thriving department
Senior Billing Officer (Current Employee), Chertsey, ENGNovember 23, 2014
Pros: health care, health club membership, 25 days holiday
Cons: leadership chnages
Monitoring and managing a small but busy billing team to ensure the efficient and accurate billing of in excess of GBP6m on a monthly basis over 6 separate billing platforms and providing monthly reporting for management,

During the month responsible for managing team rota to ensure all queries are resolved in a timely and being the subject matter expert for the whole business.
Overall this is a great company to work for
Business Analyst II (Former Employee), San Dimas, CANovember 21, 2014
Pros: good benifits, great people
Cons: more work than you can handle
I worked here for over 15 years. I enjoyed most of my time here. I learned a ton while working here about many different things. I learned about all the different state and local tax filings, how payroll works, and so many other things along the way.
Ping Pong Table
District Manager (Former Employee), pittsburghNovember 20, 2014
very hard work. not very rewarding. they dont let you advance no matter how hard you work or how many awards you get. its very superficial. they only really appreciate jocks and arrogant people
Excellent place for those who do not need micro-management
Learning Specialist II (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 20, 2014
Pros: work from home setting.
Cons: rare technical glitches.
This company compensates its employees handsomely for performing straight-forward duties.

A typical day at work involved my setting up my computer and preparing to deliver my curriculum for HR / Payroll / Time and Attendance from my home office.

I learned that virtually anything that can be done at an office can be done at home if you are a virtual instructor.

Management was very hands-off unless needed. It required individuals to be self-starters and flexible enough to fill in for co-workers if, for whatever reason, they were not able to fulfill their duties.

My coworkers were professional and cordial at all times. They were always willing to assist when needed and receptive of assistance when required.

The hardest part of the my job was the rare technical difficulties involved in virtual training due to power outages, server crashes, etc.

Besides my co-workers, the most enjoyable part of the job was the work-from-home setting and the excellent compensation.
This company is wonderful place to work
Garnishment Specialist 1/Document Coordinator (Current Employee), Augusta, GANovember 19, 2014
This company is wonderful place to work. There are many opportunities in many different areas.
Excellent Company From The Top Down
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Chandler, AZNovember 18, 2014
Pros: global company, advancement opportunities, stability, management
ADP is a company that truly cares about its workforce and strives for excellence in everything they do. Known in most countries around the world, ADP delivers consistent results year after year and makes sure employees have a company they can be proud to work for. There are a lot of growth opportunities for those looking to not only expand their horizons but develop in their career.
Great Company
Client Support Specialist III-MA (Current Employee), Augusta, GeorgiaNovember 17, 2014
ADP is a great company to work for, they really do take care of their employees. The pool of talent is among the best i have ever known.

I love my co-workers interested in other possibilities

benefits are comprobale to other companies.
Very Productive
Benefit Representative (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 17, 2014
• Coordinate ongoing benefits plan service delivery for several clients teams; worked in tandem with the Client Implementation Project Manager to define business requirements and process flows, and develop and deliver initial/ongoing training to Benefits Analysts and Service Center personnel.
• Cultivate effective liaison relationships between all teams including the Payroll, Service Center, COBRA, Connections and Technology departments.
• Allocate resources and defined timelines for Annual Enrollment (AE) in collaboration with the AE Project Manager; manage the scope of requirements.
• Generate and distribute reports on various volume-based metrics to management, clients and third parties.
• Perform all Quality Assurance (QA) procedures as specified in the client's Administrative Procedures document
• Pro-actively contact the client's Human Resource (HR) and benefits staff to assess their satisfaction with services provided.
• Process all pended enrollments, life events and employee changes submitted by employees via Employee Access as well as such requests submitted via telephone.
• Process Evidence of Insurability (EOI) forms in accordance with documented customer procedures. Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with published service level agreements.
Such a wonderful company to be with
Senior Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee), Pune, MHNovember 14, 2014
We can never find a company like this anywhere.
So lovely to work
Great place to learn
COS Payroll Specialist II (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 13, 2014
Pros: enviornment, book fairs and benefits
Cons: micro managed, long coomute
I enjoyed working for ADP, however the commute for me was too long and I had to find a job closer to my home. I felt that the managers did micro manage too much.
ADP was the first real job I've had out of College, and it was a great company to work for!
Payroll Editor (Former Employee), Milford, CTNovember 13, 2014
Pros: sometimes free food and drinks for work well completed, and clients being satisfied with our services.
Cons: sometimes being on call was hard, my work schedule was all over the place, but i was flexible!
A typical day at work, would be fast paced, receiving payrolls from client services, mail, and other instructions regarding the companies payroll, sending those payrolls to data entry, and getting back any payrolls, that needed to be edited, and then processed to run again by computers, and making sure the payrolls were ready for production to gather paperwork, cut checks, and package the payrolls for delivery to the traffic dept. A lot of times, we would receive late payrolls, from different depts., they would be given to data entry, and processed like the others. I've learned to multitask, and to be flexible with problems that may arise, during the production process. Management, always checking on the production, and seeing that everything was going on smoothly. The co-workers were personable, and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job, was maybe a couple of major companies, that had special payroll processing needs, and took extra time to go thru the computer programs, and making sure the data was run correctly, and no major errors were found, sometimes it took 2 or 3 days to process all the information. The most enjoyable part of the job, was working with very awesome co-workers!

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more