ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Environment with Great Training.
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), ChicagoJune 23, 2014
ADP provided world class training and a competitive work environment.
Support Analyst II (Former Employee), La Palma, CAJune 23, 2014
Pros: lunch room, short commute
Cons: sometimes too hard
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the top places to work in the country.

I was doing phone support for the premiere time and attendance product, Enterprise eTime. I would take inbound calls and assist customers in troubleshooting problems with the software, setting up features in the software or dealing with time clock issues. Management was – more... great and pro-active. I knew what I was doing and the goals set for me were clear. Benefits were fantastic, and I learned a lot about the product itself, SQL, and Excel.

The hardest part of the job was the depth of the product itself. There are people that have worked for years with Enterprise eTime, and still don't have handle of all of its in and outs.

My co-workers were the best. Ready to help if available, they were all very knowledgeable and friendly. – less
Great job experience covering multiple departments and positions
Supervisor (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAJune 23, 2014
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: i left adp to pursue owning my own business
I began at ADP in the Teledata/Data Entry department taking all aspects of payroll input for clients with employees in multiple states.
I held this position for 2 years.
I spent the next 3 years in the Customer Service Department. Assisting clients with their payroll input, report building, tax preparation and year end through W2s
I then returned to – more... Teledata as a Supervisor for 3 years. I was responsible for a staff of 10 scheduling staff for payroll intake for over 1600 clients each month – less
The day in the life of an Account Manager
Human Resources Business Partner III (Former Employee), Rockville, MDJune 20, 2014
Pros: client interaction, training, flexible schedule
Cons: high client load
~ HR Business Partner (Account Manager) for over 100 clients.
~ Answering numerous calls and emails regarding HR questions and Account specific questions.
~ Meet face to face with an average of 4 clients per day to discuss ongoing projects, provide new hire orientations and/or staff training courses.
~Proactively manage client concerns, having ongoing – more... communication with various internal departments.
~Met and communicated with sales partners regarding new clients.
~Served as a Subject Matter Expert for peers, assisting with complex matters.
~Proactively communicate any client sensitive matters to upper management to identify resolution process.
~I further enhanced my HR knowledge through required compliance traning.
~My manager worked hard to mentor me for potential leadership opportunities.
~Hardest part of my job was managing such a large client base.The average client load was 50 clients for most HRBP's and my client load was double the average.
~I enjoyed working with the clients and having diversity in my day. – less
Fun
District Manager (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 18, 2014
ADP is a fun place to work. Advancement is possible but more long than short term.
Great work atmosphere
Teledata TSS (Current Employee), Buena Park, CAJune 18, 2014
Assist and Supervise reps that receives payroll data, including hours and earnings and basic employee data, via phone or fax and enters it into the processing system. Audits payrolls for accuracy, fix terminal errors and Master Files not on Disk. Reset Associates and Reps user name and password, Answers basic client questions and/or escalations regarding – more... payroll including processing procedures and taxes. Keeps accurate record of client inquiries/changes in the client relationship management system. Change and update client company information for banking and shipping information. Setup or delete deductions, manuals, voids, garnishments and New Hires, adjustments and accruals. When high volume of calls assist in the Payroll queue taking EasyPay and RUN ADP calls. Multi-Sate Payrolls and labor laws – less
Great Experience
Human Resource Representative (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 18, 2014
While working at ADP, I have learned the ins and outs in regards to benefits and working in the HR department. My work day is fun and interesting. I also love my co-workers and love helping the employees that needs assistance.
Team Lead
Team Lead (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 17, 2014
Offer support to Client Facing Specialists in a Shared Services environment as well as support to Administration teams for the US and Canada. Have experience with US and Canadian Benefits as well as administration experience in Global View.
Good Place to Work
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 17, 2014
Good..................................................................................................................................................................................
Indeed
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), AugustaJune 16, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: healthcare
At work I enjoy assisting customers and their reaction to my friendly personality. I learned that not all people accept your personality but I enjoy being the person I am and I am very open to adapting to new and different environments. I do not have management skills but I am willing to learn and gain experience. Co-workers are friendly and very nice. – more... The hardest part of my job is sprinting clothes I am a people person so this is hard for me to stay in one spot. The most enjoyable part at my job is the customers and their experiences. – less
Productive every day
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 14, 2014
Pros: customer interaction
Cons: computers go down
Contact 50-75 customers on schedule payroll
Learned to submit different tax requests
Management was available when needed
Hardest time of the job is when payroll was not entered correctly
The most enjoyable part of the job was when customers ask for you by name.
productive workplace
Call Center Representative - Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), miami flJune 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Nice please to work at. amazing co-workers. Great opportunities to advance on your career.
Productive and fun.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAJune 12, 2014
Pros: free birthday cake once a month
Cons: healthcare
Inbound call center – responsibilities involved: Serve as a primary contact for the daily servicing of incoming calls from employers, processing payroll Services client base. Provide consistent and sensitive assistance to these callers, and provide clear communications concerning escalated cases to Account Managers. Complete case information in a timely – more... and accurate manner. Taking ownership of the call is required the moment it is answered. – less
Highly Develops payroll and accounting knowledge for entry level individuals
Associate Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 12, 2014
Faced Paced and Designs you to be efficient
Payroll accounting on several levels
Very supportive and assist you with career advancement
Supportive Teammates
Volume at month end
The people I get to work with internally and externally
Great Place to Work
Dispute Resolution Analyst (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 11, 2014
Great benefits/culture.. the compensation TOTAL package is good.
Meeting after Meeting
Regional Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJune 9, 2014
Spent more time in meetings than in the field. Typical sales job, when sales were good you were left alone to do your job but when sales were slow it turned into meeting after meeting.
Solid company
Client Service Rep (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 9, 2014
Great Experinence but limited advancement. I learned a great deal of information of the HR industry and client relations.
Motivated, hard-working individual
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 8, 2014
Pros: work from home
There is no "typical day", which is what I enjoy. You never know what types of cases you will get to handle on a day-to-day basis.
It could be something as simple as resetting a user's password, to something much more complicated.

All of my co-workers work from hone, like I do, but we make time to interact on a daily basis.
Friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJune 7, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers, positive environment
Cons: pressure
I was hired on via contract. A typical day is high volume- back to back calls. Especially if you were skilled for more than one division.

Management was good- they were funny and nice. My co-workers were very enjoyable and I consider them family.

But there was a lot of specific information you needed to remember and if you forgot, your quality score – more... was lowered. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Florence, SCJune 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Everyone was wonderful to work with at ADP, I learned alot while I was there. Management was wonderful and my co-workers were also amazing. I enjoyed helping anyone if I could.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more