ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nice cmpany to work for, always finding fun ways to keep the employees happy.
Benefit Counselor (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 26, 2014
Answering inbound calls for the Federal Government and informing them on their FSAFEDS accounts

Processing claims toward their accounts.

Requesting changes to the account for participants and setting up accounts.
Good.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 25, 2014
I enjoyed working here. It was just a drive for me. Everything else was great.
Great company, great benefits but extremely stressful
Payroll Representative III (Current Employee), MiamiAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great company, wonderful benefits
Cons: very stressful
The company is great and I was very happy in my previous role within the company but transitioned over to grow in my career. In this department, the employees aren't sufficiently valued. The job is extremely stressful and there isn't enough support provided by the management team which is very frustrating to the employees within this department. We – more... are constantly asked to go above and beyond but its difficult when we are over loaded with accounts and bombarded with work. It's not possible to properly service the clients in that manner. – less
Stable and Challenging
Principal Applications Developer (Current Employee), Roseland,NJAugust 22, 2014
Stable and Challenging environment.
Focused projects with tight deadlines.
Great Experience
Network Customer Technical Analyst II (Current Employee), El Paso, TxAugust 20, 2014
The environment was professional. I learned a lot about networking from my leadership and co-workers.
Incompetence and antiquated
IT management (Current Employee), USAugust 19, 2014
Pros: they offer a pension - that's about it
Cons: how much time do you have.... long list
If you want to work with fellow managers who lack industry knowledge and watch people get promoted based on the buddy system or tenure (not skill), go to adp. If you want to lose skills you worked hard to learn, go to adp and work like it is 1980.

Nothing cutting edge to work in as an IT manager, surrounded by people who lack skill and motivation. – more... This is where to go when you are ready to stop being challenged and eat jello. I came to adp after working at the best companies in the US and it is a huge mistake --- unless you like dinosaurs. I'm under the age of 70 so I am already looking to leave after only a few months- this is a graveyard for career growth and self respect.

I am in IT management at adp. I don't even want this on my resume- it tarnishes the good places I've worked at.

Final note, I asked very specific questions about the team, projects, and tools in my interview- to get me to take the job, they clearly were so desperate or ashamed that they lied to me on each point and did not in any way accurately answer my questions. – less
Big company
IT – Technical and Applications Management (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJAugust 18, 2014
Pros: large company
Cons: innovation process is slow
You will work with very smart people who are specialists in their areas. A very stable company with lots of opportunities to learn and grow if have the right boss.
Challenging and Energetic Environment
Teledata Representative (Former Employee), Buena Park, CAAugust 18, 2014
Nice Company to be apart of. Learned many different aspects of the company, very diverse, goal-oriented, and self driven.
Senior Member Technical
Senior Member Technical (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 16, 2014
• Analysis of specifications provided by client
• Development using C# , Asp.net and Web Services
• Testing - unit testing and integration testing
• Deployment
A massive company with blinders
Partner Manager (Current Employee), Barcelona, CTAugust 14, 2014
Pros: fresh eco friendly fruit twice and day, above average salary
Cons: strict business culture, leadership, creative minds beware!
I worked at ADP streamline for 2 months, I was very disappointed in the level of leadership, technology and overall maturity of the this division, obviously ADP is a massive conglomerate and is very well know worldwide, however the streamline division is not for all, especially those with opinions, critical observations of internal processes and with – more... an attitude of the "client comes first". – less
ADP as a whole offered their associates and family a lot of family bonding time
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 13, 2014
ADP its self is a great company, however the management could use a bit of training. They do offer education assistance and encourage their associates to continue their education.
stressful but a fun place to work
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), ChertsyAugust 12, 2014
Pros: team working, company quaterly team lauches, training avaliability, parties are nice as it involves volume.
Cons: long hours, not closer to city center, or not in london, payroll head count per ps a lot if having to deal with dificult clients
The work load per payroll specialist is high especially where there are difficult clients

too many different places to search for information or enter/retrieve information.

overall a fun place to work, lots of activities to get people going.
no room for advancement
Account Executive (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAAugust 12, 2014
this is a call center, you are required to be tied down to your desk and on calls for almost 7 hours of the day.
Fedex customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE HARTE HANKS (Current Employee), Texarkana TxAugust 11, 2014
Track packages , make inbound and outbound calls
satisfy customers
stay on the computer all day everyday
handle angry customers most of the time surrounded by 100s of other agents that doing the samething that i do
sr,production quailty control (Current Employee), Natick, MAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: sometimes free lunch
Cons: sometimes long hours
Productive,always busy.My bosses are awesome and care about their employees.My coworkers are my friends and it's a pleasure to work with them.The hardest part about my job is year end,but that's where most of the overtime is plus holidays.
Very streneous reports that need to be done in timely manner
Regional SOX Coordinator (Contractor) (Current Employee), Buena Park CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: no cons, loved my job
Worked on numerous different reports to make sure that SOX procedures were being applied. If there was a SOX violation it would be reported to the management and executive team.

Every month I would send a report indication all the violation and violators along with suggestion to further avoid such mistakes.
Loved working here
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 7, 2014
I would still be working here if I ddin't move to Atlanta Hopkins is a wonderful place to work and the benefits are out of this world. Great place to work!!!
Interesting place
Office/Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Lake Worth, FLAugust 6, 2014
Pros: minimal supervision
Cons: unaware of actual situation
Worked alone for the most part. Was not aware of the health issues of the owners until the end, so it was a bit frustrating managing the office and payroll on my own and not really hearing from the owners but once every two to three weeks. Once it was all explained to me, I understood. It was never really bad or overwhelming, just wasn't made aware – more... of the situation. – less
adp
Advanced MD (Current Employee), Coraopolis, PAAugust 6, 2014
Huge company willing to offer many service to make you work easier and faster
Great corporate environment
Billing/Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILAugust 5, 2014
Pros: senior management always was communicative
Cons: unnecessary overtime that took away from family life. blocked vacation time.
The balance between work to family life is very poor. Management constantly changed procedures and the lack of management to support was extremely poor in the Billing/AR department. Unnecessary overtime.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more