ADP

• Salary/Benefits
Great work experience
Applications Support Team Lead (Current Employee), AlpharettaMarch 21, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch, remote work opportunities
Cons: working late hours on occassions.
My typical day on the job entail a great deal of administrative duty as well deploying resolution for end users that are utilyzing our day to day applications. I conduct one to one to stay in the loop of our clients and employee to determine an accuarate climate for their accounts.

I am very people oriented and enjoy the cultivating great working relationship – more... as well as identifying great talent that will help support the goals of the team and company.

My co-workers are great and represent a great multitude of diversity and various personalities, which makes the work experience interesting as well as test my growth.

The most enjoyable part of my job is my intentional approach to business. That approach entail cultivating great relationships in and out of office. Relationship opportunities help me to be resourcesful and deepens my pool for providing viable resolutions. – less
Caferteria on site dont have to leave to go get lunch
Claims Processor (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 21, 2014
Pros: cafe, my personal desk
Cons: healthcare
a fun workplace love my co-workers we have a cafe to eat at i enjoy the work place everyone does there jobs my job is not hard.
Productive and fun workplace.
ETL Developer (Former Employee), New York City, New YorkMarch 21, 2014
Learned new things and the co-workers are so cool and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting new projects and teamwork processes, and performance outcomes.
liaison for assigned clients (Current Employee), Augusta, GeorgiaMarch 21, 2014
Structured
Wonderful co workers
Working phones and cases all day
Great managers
Excellent place to work with many oppurtunities for growth.
Garnishment Specialist I (Current Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 20, 2014
I have been with ADP for just about five years and it is a great place to work. This company has locations all over the world and the possibilities are endless. They strive for customer satisfaction and value you their employees just as much.
Stressful and unorganized
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE PRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Chicago, IllinoisMarch 20, 2014
Pros: benefits, downtown location
Cons: short breaks, pay, work/life balance
A typical day would be to log into a phone queue, wait for a call. Once you get the call, you have to do the work. If after the call, work still needs to be done, you have 20 seconds to complete it. If additional time is needed, management approval is needed. Procedures change constantly and management does not do a good job in communicating them.

Culture – more... is good, everyone gets along. – less
Very good
Member Technical (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 20, 2014
Keep going with that spirit.
If you are in ADP, you never feel or talk about recession.
Very friendly, good HR and Salary.
Family day, outings, Team bonding activities and lot of Fun.
If you want to be work in technical env, this is not the right place.
Nice work place, job security not great
Tax Analyst - Contractor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2014
Its a nice place to work and the hours are very flexible but the security of a contractor is very low on keeping a contract or obtaining a permanent position
Payroll Professional II (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 18, 2014
A typical day at work would be reviewing several different case queues, answering all inquires from corporate, working with creditors/attorney's offices.
Great Company, Poor Management
Benefits Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte NCMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: unprofessional/rude management
ADP is a great company and ranks very highly. The Charlotte office however could use better management skills. The work environment is very toxic due to unprofessional ways of select, not all, managers. ADP has great potential, but if all of the employees are unhappy because of the stress level and bad communication then the company can not reach full – more... potential. – less
Trend setters in the industry
Teledata Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 14, 2014
I have gained several experieces at ADP. My experience encompasses strategic planning, resource utilization, retention efforts as well as associate development to name a few. All teams were very engaged and interactive with various departments.
Technical growth and Wonderful
Network Administrator (Telecom/Data) (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 14, 2014
Job Security
Management engagement in personal issues made work balance
Technical improvements
Open knowledge sharing
Good Work balance
Great place to work!
District Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 12, 2014
ADP is an excellent company with aggressive sales training. You learn a lot about challenges small business owners face and how to handle sales objections. Management and company culture is great! Happy hours and lots of trips
Working at ADP is fun, interesting
Automation Test Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 11, 2014
It was always a day with new learning experience.management and team leaders are extremely cooperative.Thy have always encouraged and given new opportunities for me to prove my ability and skills.
working at ADP is really fun.
Alternative Development Program (Former Employee), Afghanistan, KabulMarch 10, 2014
Pros: lunch
Cons: break
working with this org made me to improve my knowledge and skill, i had hard time to manage myself to provide positive my work style made me to reached my goal in a big challenge, my co workers was always supportive we were a good team, i enjoyed working in a team i learned how to deal with relevant people how to manage the organization based on Human – more... Resources policy and procedure. – less
Global stable company
Business Analyst/System Performance Specialist (Current Employee), West Valley, UTMarch 10, 2014
Pros: large company.
Cons: large company, as an employee you can fill like a number and not a person.
ADP is a typical wide reaching global company. It's main focus is its clients and bottom dollar.
Topper in Team production
Process associate (Former Employee), HyderabadMarch 10, 2014
Used to complete my given assigment in given time,would take extra work to help my peer's complete their work too.
Great company with growth opportunity
Administrative Assistant III (Current Employee), San Dimas, CAMarch 9, 2014
ADP is a great company to work for, with a lot of opportunity for growth. They provide associate training and will help you get where you want to go within the organization.
Severe work load
Field Service Engineer, Dallas-Ft (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2014
Intense
Rat race
Unresolved issues
Not enough time allowed to satisfy customers
Never home
1st sales job
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 8, 2014
This job got me a taste and introduction into sales in the newspaper industry

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more