ADP

ADP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dedicated and accomplished Executive Administrative Assistant with 20 years of experience assisting Senior Management and C-level executives.
Project Coordinator/Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Roseland, NJJanuary 14, 2015
Cons: being a contractor
A typical work day was assisting the Relocation department Director with the client policies, redlining using ms word and excel, and also assisting the relo team with daily request for new transferees.

I learned that information needs to be shared, and that I have a wealth of knowledge waiting to be shared with a strong team.

My co-workers were individual contributors to the bottom line
This company is no loger a pleasure to work at;. But pays well
Payroll Specialist - COS (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great pay, good benefits
Cons: has become more of a sweat shop. required to do more with less resources
I started working in ADP 20 years ago. They were more professional and the environment, though high pressure was pleasant to work in years ago.
Pleasant Friendly working place
Dental nurse (Former Employee), BristolJanuary 12, 2015
Good work pace leading.Creative professional team.
Hardest aspect was condition of the place and lack of equipment.
Most enjoyable aspect was people I worked with and intereactions with patients.
Multitasking
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Salem, NHJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: stress
*Constantly answering emails and taking calls from clients and associates from other departments such as HR and Benefits.
*Processing Payrolls and making sure we are in compliance with the IRS
*Researching client issues
*Learning state laws and wages
*High Stress of meeting deadlines, giving white glove service to clients, responding to emails in a timely manner
Great Job Experience
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukie, ORJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: job security, always had work, steady paycheck
Cons: department ending, worked to be noticed and when the company was noticed and acquired losing the small company charm
A typical day at work was to clock in at 9 a.m. go to my cubicle and receive a pile of work prioritized according to deadline. I worked in the data entry department of a vehicle valuations company that prided itself on 24-hour turn around time. The data entry department was the "heart beat" of the company. The work flowed to the DE department first, then went out to the analysts who attached three comparable vehicles for the damaged vehicle, and the back to the DE department to enter that data into the database, then out to the senior analysts who then assessed the "true market value" of the original vehicle.

What I learned from the whole experience is the importance of communication and teamwork. A good, flexible attitude is crucial when working in this sort of fast paced environment. My co-workers worked overtime to get the job done.

The hardest part of the job was keying the last of the paper documents when the data entry department was closing and going paperless. It was like working myself out of a job.

The most enjoyable part of the job was job stability up until the last few days.
great atmostphere
Benefit counselor (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 5, 2015
I love the people and the atmosphere of this place.

I process claims here, and sometimes I help with phone calls if needed. I'm very flexible and they know that, I can multi-task and keep a consistent work flow.
Productive and great workplace
Health Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, MAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great people, own cubicle
Cons: not enough work
A typical day at ADP, was going into doctors offices and checking/correcting patients charts before sending them to the insurance company. I have learned how to ad modifiers when need, take them of claims as needed, check for patients date of birth, subscriber i.d number, checking the patients eligibility for insurance, also tasking the doctors office for any other missing information. My co-workers were very nice helping when I needed help and very friendly. The hardest part of my job was trying to find information about the patient when little info was given. The most enjoyable part of the job was being there. I loved what I did, i enjoyed the people around me and the accompany is awesome.
Fun work place with wonderful employees.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee), Clive, IAJanuary 4, 2015
I like ADP and am thankful I got the chance to work there. It has taught me so much just within 2-3 months.
Great work place
Small Business Service Agent (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: facility, cafeteria
Cons: commute, limited schedules
-Answer client payroll questions, resolve complex tax inquiries
- complex payroll services and tax regulations based on local/state/fed jurisdictions
- a very free and fun environment , with no restrictions or restraint, a do it now model
- previous year audits or amendments
- team environment, involvement in local community drives
Wonderful Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Miramar, FLDecember 31, 2014
I started in 2000 and I learned so much with customer service, payroll and billing. Management was great, such team workers. I learned how to do payroll, re run payroll and also learn the up most best on customer service, how to handle high end clients. I wish I never got laid off
Fast paced work environment, friendly fun place to work.
SR ACCOUNTANT BAYOU WELL SERVICES (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 31, 2014
Pros: free lunch and tacos on fridays
Cons: located close to a mall and the traffic leaving can be messy.
My day consisted of printing all daily work tickets, coding and entering them in the NAV system. I would also update the daily tracking log of all tickets, and the original tickets upon job completion. Once the job was completed I would generate an invoice and submit to the customer via ADP. I work closely with another AR specialist and we assist each other in balancing, reconciling and keeping track of the daily rig tickets for over 35 rigs.
productive and fun work place
shipping and receiving clerk (Current Employee), Arlington, VADecember 29, 2014
hard worker , good with communicating, good management , each and everyone make sure their task is done , I started in the carwash for 3 years and now I work in parts .well there are opportinuties
Stressful Work Place
Call Center, Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 29, 2014
Pros: health care, office setting
Cons: breaks, organization
Loved the people but organization lacked in multiple areas to keep the flow as smoothly as possible. Felt as if the company should prepare a little sooner and training would go smoother as well as the transition for open enrollment with each client. The work is unsteady and also unfairly put in to ques
Learning University
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 27, 2014
Slogan says, we love coming to work everyday, which is very true about it.

I have learnt professionalism, Management, Leadership skills, learning new things.

Co workers are always amazing.
Insurance Services Representative (Current Employee), Florham Park, NJDecember 25, 2014
I enjoy working at my current position, I am looking for something more challenging with growth and advancement. Overall it is a very good culture, the people are really great to work with. There are many benefits, I especially enjoy the gym at work.
You learn alot
(Current) Client Service and Retention Internship (Former Employee), La Palma, CADecember 17, 2014
You leanr alot but there is no growth in this company. The people are great but again, this company is only a stepping stone to real career opportunties.
Payroll Professional III
Disburses Monthly Executive Payrolls (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJDecember 17, 2014
As processer of all Monthly Executive payrolls it requires great focus and accuracy and alot of time management, They are paid monthly and so there are many transactions that come in during a typical month. many require research and further calculations.

I work with Inpats/Expats on a monthly basis and this also requires special handling.

I have co-workers but due to the confidential nature of my work I work independently and alone for the most part.

The hardest part is understanding all the different components of payments received by Executives.

The most enjoyable is having a perfect payroll processed and all dealines are met.
Vast experiences and role opportunities
Sr. Director (Current Employee), Roseland, NJDecember 15, 2014
ADP is a terrific employer, and i have enjoyed many different experiences and opportunities.
Client Interactive Resolution Required Workplace
Client Service Specialist/Payroll Processor (Former Employee), Buena Park, CADecember 13, 2014
Pros: monthly/quartery employee meetings, employee performance and appreciation/acknowledgements, employee at work treats and bonus incentives
Cons: not enough time to focus on individual clients, 30 minute lunch too short
A typical day at ADP consisted of consist inbound client resolution in regards to payroll processing

I learned a lot from working at ADP. One of the main things I learned was to follow up with clients just to let them know you have not forgotten about them. Everyone needs their payroll so I took that personally to provide a timely resolution for all concerns.

Management at ADP was nice. I've had some of the best managers a employee could ask for. Very open minded and willing to assist employees to better themselves for job performance.

The hardest part of the job was the time management. Because of the high intensity of the job, the manual time and labor was not available to give personal one on one time to each client as I would have liked.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the clients, resolving their issues and concerns, ensuring that their employees were accurately paid for payroll processing and payroll was delivered on time.
computer operations
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIDecember 11, 2014
Pros: loved that job
Cons: the closed down
Ran computers and printers and processed checks for various companies

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more