ADP

ADP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Overall this is a great company to work for
Business Analyst II (Former Employee), San Dimas, CANovember 21, 2014
Pros: good benifits, great people
Cons: more work than you can handle
I worked here for over 15 years. I enjoyed most of my time here. I learned a ton while working here about many different things. I learned about all the different state and local tax filings, how payroll works, and so many other things along the way.
Ping Pong Table
District Manager (Former Employee), pittsburghNovember 20, 2014
very hard work. not very rewarding. they dont let you advance no matter how hard you work or how many awards you get. its very superficial. they only really appreciate jocks and arrogant people
Excellent place for those who do not need micro-management
Learning Specialist II (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 20, 2014
Pros: work from home setting.
Cons: rare technical glitches.
This company compensates its employees handsomely for performing straight-forward duties.

A typical day at work involved my setting up my computer and preparing to deliver my curriculum for HR / Payroll / Time and Attendance from my home office.

I learned that virtually anything that can be done at an office can be done at home if you are a virtual – more... instructor.

Management was very hands-off unless needed. It required individuals to be self-starters and flexible enough to fill in for co-workers if, for whatever reason, they were not able to fulfill their duties.

My coworkers were professional and cordial at all times. They were always willing to assist when needed and receptive of assistance when required.

The hardest part of the my job was the rare technical difficulties involved in virtual training due to power outages, server crashes, etc.

Besides my co-workers, the most enjoyable part of the job was the work-from-home setting and the excellent compensation. – less
This company is wonderful place to work
Garnishment Specialist 1/Document Coordinator (Current Employee), Augusta, GANovember 19, 2014
This company is wonderful place to work. There are many opportunities in many different areas.
Excellent Company From The Top Down
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Chandler, AZNovember 18, 2014
Pros: global company, advancement opportunities, stability, management
ADP is a company that truly cares about its workforce and strives for excellence in everything they do. Known in most countries around the world, ADP delivers consistent results year after year and makes sure employees have a company they can be proud to work for. There are a lot of growth opportunities for those looking to not only expand their horizons – more... but develop in their career. – less
Great Company
Client Support Specialist III-MA (Current Employee), Augusta, GeorgiaNovember 17, 2014
ADP is a great company to work for, they really do take care of their employees. The pool of talent is among the best i have ever known.

I love my co-workers interested in other possibilities

benefits are comprobale to other companies.
Very Productive
Benefit Representative (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 17, 2014
• Coordinate ongoing benefits plan service delivery for several clients teams; worked in tandem with the Client Implementation Project Manager to define business requirements and process flows, and develop and deliver initial/ongoing training to Benefits Analysts and Service Center personnel.
• Cultivate effective liaison relationships between all teams – more... including the Payroll, Service Center, COBRA, Connections and Technology departments.
• Allocate resources and defined timelines for Annual Enrollment (AE) in collaboration with the AE Project Manager; manage the scope of requirements.
• Generate and distribute reports on various volume-based metrics to management, clients and third parties.
• Perform all Quality Assurance (QA) procedures as specified in the client's Administrative Procedures document
• Pro-actively contact the client's Human Resource (HR) and benefits staff to assess their satisfaction with services provided.
• Process all pended enrollments, life events and employee changes submitted by employees via Employee Access as well as such requests submitted via telephone.
• Process Evidence of Insurability (EOI) forms in accordance with documented customer procedures. Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with published service level agreements. – less
Such a wonderful company to be with
Senior Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee), Pune, MHNovember 14, 2014
We can never find a company like this anywhere.
So lovely to work
Great place to learn
COS Payroll Specialist II (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 13, 2014
Pros: enviornment, book fairs and benefits
Cons: micro managed, long coomute
I enjoyed working for ADP, however the commute for me was too long and I had to find a job closer to my home. I felt that the managers did micro manage too much.
ADP was the first real job I've had out of College, and it was a great company to work for!
Payroll Editor (Former Employee), Milford, CTNovember 13, 2014
Pros: sometimes free food and drinks for work well completed, and clients being satisfied with our services.
Cons: sometimes being on call was hard, my work schedule was all over the place, but i was flexible!
A typical day at work, would be fast paced, receiving payrolls from client services, mail, and other instructions regarding the companies payroll, sending those payrolls to data entry, and getting back any payrolls, that needed to be edited, and then processed to run again by computers, and making sure the payrolls were ready for production to gather – more... paperwork, cut checks, and package the payrolls for delivery to the traffic dept. A lot of times, we would receive late payrolls, from different depts., they would be given to data entry, and processed like the others. I've learned to multitask, and to be flexible with problems that may arise, during the production process. Management, always checking on the production, and seeing that everything was going on smoothly. The co-workers were personable, and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job, was maybe a couple of major companies, that had special payroll processing needs, and took extra time to go thru the computer programs, and making sure the data was run correctly, and no major errors were found, sometimes it took 2 or 3 days to process all the information. The most enjoyable part of the job, was working with very awesome co-workers! – less
Decent Place to work
Paryoll Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 13, 2014
Good benefits, great experience. Friendly coworkers. Hardest part of the job is dealing with customizations. Enjoyable part is satisfying the client.
Productive fun work place
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee), miami, flNovember 12, 2014
Great place to work but is lacking room for growth for employees
Over promise, under perform
Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Culver City, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: reactionary not proactive in policy and procedures
Poor work environment with lack of leadership. "Boy's club" mentality.
Challenging, varied position - something new every day
Payroll Integration Specialist II (Former Employee), Salem, NHNovember 11, 2014
Pros: lots of healthcare options, sick and vacation are accrued throughout the year; work from home option. at the salem, nh location: cafeteria in building; fun activities include an "olympics" in the summer
Cons: certain teams (such as the phone groups) have strict timing and scheduled breaks.
This job is in the Retirement Services (RS) division of ADP. This group is relatively small compared to the rest of the company, but the clients that do elect the Retirement Services product are very invested in it. If something goes wrong between the payroll side and the retirement side, this can affect the entire relationship with the client.

My – more... position was in the Operations group in the Retirement Services (RS) division of ADP. I liken the Payroll Research position as a grab-bag, everything-including-the-kitchen-sink job.

Typical Day:

daily maintenance on ADP Resource region/ ADP Enterprise product,
correct erred change records from ADP Retirement Services

review requests from client services in queue, pick up tasks
typical task types:
>support RS client service reps on conference calls with clients regarding RS > payroll transmissions
>pull data from RS databases, payroll region databases
>review/format/clean up data for client service reps
>research disconnects between platforms
>assist in implementation of new RS (typically at year end, due to volume)
>pull data and identify incorrect values; determine possible cause for compliance test failure
>general questions regarding payroll and payroll products, especially compatibility between RS and payroll products

long term projects
participating in identifying/determining connectivity issues with new products, between RS and payroll.
working with programming to produce effective reports and tools for client services
partnering with the payroll regions when groups are spun off into a new region to identify actions needed to ensure RS has connectivity with the new location/region

What I learned:
I learned pretty much by doing; as we only had 4 people on our team, we didn't have a training program. We had a new hire for the team just before I was laid off, and he attended the client services training.
I started out as a temp, doing calculations for missed earnings due to incorrect trading. Between that first job and the last job, I learned about balancing the books versus the accounts; finding the variances and making corrections; processing transactions; QC'ing stock trades (the higher the risk, the greater the potential for negative consequences due to errors).
There are lots of opportunities to learn at this company.

Management is focused on providing the best payroll product in the world. Most jobs can be quantified, but there are some that resist measurement. This job was one of those. I had managers that treated me well, and who knew how to get the best out of their people. I can only reflect what I experienced.

I have a lot of friends in the company.

The hardest part for me of the job was to tell clients that no, the systems are not perfect, and there are several steps between point A and point B, and that they do need to pay attention to their reports. The clients assume that everything is all in one box, whereas this is a world-wide organization, and data is housed in hundreds of locations.

The best part of my job was helping the client service managers give the client what they want, and the feedback from them was very encouraging to me. I made their job easier by being able to satisfy their clients. – less
Senior Process Associate, Banking (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 10, 2014
Day starts with extracting data from the data from SAP and voiding the checks.
Nice place to work
Government Relations Analyst (Current Employee), San Dimas, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: a lot of jobs being outsourced
I have worked here for a long time and it is a good company to work for. Used to be a wonderful company.
senior Process Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 10, 2014
Pros: 1
Cons: 8
Daily we have to handle 100 + calls we have to show the same energy in last call also what we shown in first call
Opportunity
Payroll Specialist II, Employee Resolutions II (Current Employee), Augusta GA., and Charlotte, NCNovember 9, 2014
ADP offers opportunities to take part in their tuition reimbursement programs that allow you to gain certifications that carry throughout your career.
Great atmosphere
Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Milford, CTNovember 9, 2014
Great way to develop experience and money.

Good management.

Each work day is different
Productive and very good workplace
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Makati, P00November 8, 2014
Pros: free fruits every friday, lots of incentives and good benefits
Cons: may work for long hours
Employee-friendly management, paid sick and vacation leaves, retirement benefits

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more