ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive Environment
Client Tech Analyst (Former Employee), Augusta, GAOctober 2, 2014
ADP Dealer Services provides integrated computing solutions to nearly 25,500 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the United States. this is a fast pace as well as technical environment.
Summary
Small Business Consultant (Current Employee), Bloomington MNOctober 2, 2014
It was a good company but just was not the right fit for me. I will be moving to Denver in a month and am looking for a sale or marketing opportunity with the opportunity to move up in the company.
Job Security
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), Buena Park, Ca.October 1, 2014
I have been able to grow with the company and expand my knowledge.
Great company with advancement opportunities
Payroll Consultant (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILOctober 1, 2014
Great company with advancement opportunities. Excellent training for new employees and a good working environment. Some of the metrics need some fine tuning and there could be a slightly better work/life balance for many of the positions.
A++
Specialty Learning Consultant (Current Employee), GeorgiaOctober 1, 2014
Pros: work-life-balance
Cons: large company structure
ADP is a great company to work for. I have learned that I am capable of much more that I thought. I have been surrounded by professionals, and have be afforded many opportunities to shine and display my talents!
Just OK as an employer
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee), RemoteSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: stable career
Cons: limited advancement, 100% corporate, declining stability in products offered
Working remotely is a major benefit, but even that is changing. Direct management is usually very good, but they have little power to affect change. Senior management is disconnected, so the decisions that pertain directly to the job at hand do not always make sense. There are a lot of very smart people to work around, and most times everyone is willing – more... to help and share knowledge. The hardest part of the job is achieving deadlines and yearly numbers with some many internal road blocks put in place. The most enjoyable part of the job is the freedom to perform tasks and help others with little micromanagement. – less
My career at ADP has been very rewarding, especially my role and responsibilities in the Learning and Performance group.
Director, Performance Consulting (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: work from home, great benefits, dedicated people to work with
We are a very collaborative organization and as a result much of my day is spent meeting with my team and internal business partners discussing current projects and future needs. Change is a constant in my work life right now and many of the initiatives I am involved in require a increased attention to the need to help the people around me manage this – more... change. Whether it is a new learning solution or a new process, my team, my peers, our internal business leaders, and our front line associates are all impacted. Thoughtfully planning for the needs of all of those people mentioned is probably the hardest part about my job but also one of the most enjoyable. Another part of my job that I love is working closely with a business leader to implement human performance improvement initiatives that can show direct, or indirect, impact on a specific business goal(s). This brings value to the work my team does and helps drive my engagement knowing I was a part of something bigger. – less
Very hard to keep the Work/Life balance since you are just so busy
Sr. Connection Support Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great place to learn a lot
Cons: too busy no work/life balance
My team was responsible to pulling the clients enrollments into our system and supporting electronic enrollment files to insurance carriers.

We did have a small team and co-workers were all awesome.

I learned a lot about Data manipulation. The HIPAA 834 file formats and other formats too.
Great on a resume, brutal day to day
District Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great resume builder
Cons: exhausting pace
ADP is a great company to get your resume noticed but will burn most out very quickly. Constant cold calling and turn and burn sales cycle is very difficult to maintain long term.
Worked along side a strong team
Senior Teledata Rep (Former Employee), Lexington, SCSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: took away strong relationships that will last forever
Cons: no breaks - worked 7 1/2 hours with 1/2 hour for lunch
A typical day at work was a constant flow of inbound and outbound customer calls. I learned a lot about mastering these calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast paced and challenging call center environment. My co-workers and myself worked very well together as a team. The hardest part of the job was at year end and when management would – more... surprise us with new things and we would be ill prepared but because we were such a strong team we would always pull through and become a stronger team. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team I worked with, clients I also made relationships with and I miss all of them greatly. – less
ADP was a nice place to work, quiet and friendly
Collision Estimating Service Representative (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MISeptember 26, 2014
I enjoyed daily work there, interacting with the clients, co-workers, and management. The hardest part of the job was monotony, but there was always a new scenario, depending on the client.
Good first job out of college
Associate District Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 24, 2014
good sales experience just entering the workforce, learned important lessons about structure and territory management
Its fun to work with ADP
Senior Member Technical (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 24, 2014
It s a great place work
Have work life balance
Flexible work timings
Worked in the Human Resources Dept.
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), NJSeptember 23, 2014
My first job after college, got married, and re-located to California.
ADP is a great place to work and grow as a indivdual
Small Business District Manager (Current Employee), Dearborn, MISeptember 23, 2014
Good culture but high turnover.

Sucess is not on how hard you work but how lucky you can get. Sales are tough to come by depending on your territiory.

Mirco Management culture.

Typical day is to walk business to business and try to get in front of the decison maker and sell your product. 75 activities per week.

Coworkers are helpful to an extent, – more... everyone is out for themselves.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job is that your off weekends. – less
tough sale
District Manager (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: good salary and high commision
Cons: very difficult to get people to evaluate, firehose training method
Great product to sell but difficult to find business year round. Most organizations know the "old" ADP...and think it is the same as the "new" ADP
Great Boss
Construction & Renovation, Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Rockford ILSeptember 22, 2014
Family run business which helped me out in my time of need. Great owner.
FIne place to work
Corporate Recruiter III (Current Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: work from home
Cons: job security
Decent work/life balance
Learned SharePoint administration
Some long days
Good co-workers
Overall a Good Company
TECH SUPPORT ANALYST II (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: very diverse
Cons: the chances of reduction of force
ADP is a well diverse and easy company to work for. Throughout my tenure at ADP I always had colleagues and member of management that was very pleasurable to work for. Some days the job could be a little stressful but who doesn't have a stressful day here and there. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to assist my clients when they needed – more... me the most and hearing the gratification in their voices. – less
Senior Funds Control Specialist (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Working for ADP was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
They care for their employees, and always have you strive to learn new things to improve yourself.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more