ADP

ADP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Like working for a pharmaceutical
DISTRICT MANAGER - MAJOR ACCOUNTS (Former Employee), MontrealAugust 7, 2013
Cons: lots
High pay n high turnover. They actually hire people as back up for your job. (On the bench). No values and back stabbing.
A place to learn and grow
Project Lead/Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 10, 2013
A place to learn and grow. Very professional and learning environment.
Good Place
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 23, 2013
Good environment but not enough pay for the work you do. Management is unorganized
Fun place to work
TAX COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Etobicoke, Ont.May 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch, games
Cons: when the system is down
Typical day at work was attending to the most urgent requests from CSRs.

Learned something about payroll and taxation.

Some managers are considerate.

Got along with co-workers.

Hardest part of the job was during year end when there was tight deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when the urgents were successfully transmitted.
Great benefits, free parking, potential to grow your career with lots of opportunities coming up in the Dartmouth office.
Client Services Advisor (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: free parking, great benefits, tuition incentive plan
Cons: salary on the low side of market; shift work
Great position for those who are starting their career and/or looking to grow within a company with alot of growth opportunity currently in the Dartmouth office.
Great place to learn
District Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 17, 2013
My role in this company was to hunt business using our partnerships, RBC & BMO which was a great resource.
A typical day at work would be meeting 3-4 banks within a day and multiple calls to business owners to sell them on Payroll.The hardest part of this job was the busy schedule of driving from one part of the City to another.
I truly enjoyed the learning curve, ADP invested quite some time in their employees ie; Lunch and learn
Interactive team envrionment
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), calgary, AlbertaJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: working with skilled people
Cons: very long hours
I would come to my office job and prepare for a day of working with teams. I have learned how to be a team player, work indiepedently and develop my skills in administration. My coworkers were easy to get along with and very helpful to guide me through my job. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and demanding projects. The most enjoyable part was to work with a great group of people
It was not a fun work place
Print & Insert Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 4, 2012
My co-workers were very good I was a coordinator in the production area. The Supervisor had no skills with regards to mentoring and motivating employees and upper management never provided employees with the necessary information about the direction in which the company was going.
Decent place to work at.
District Manager (Inside and Outside Sales) (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCNovember 28, 2012
Pros: half day on your birthday and a small giftcard
Cons: low pay and horrible commission structure.
Alot of staff does not attain their sales targets.
For the SBS department; the management is the primary reason for VERY high staff turnover.
The salary is low and benefits are standard. Commission structure is horrible.
Very fun upbeat environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), BurnabyNovember 17, 2011
Pros: had a good stock purchase plan, great medical and dental
Overall I would say that ADP is a good solid company to work for and I had many happy years there.
Joke
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: management, work life balance, very stressful with no rewards.
Client service is the WRONG department to get into!! They hold you back and only advancement rarely happens; i have been trying to move departments for two years.
Managers pick and choose what rules to follow and play favorites. Upper management is even worse. Basically, employees in client services area treated horrible and expected to over produce with limited resources.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Alpharetta GAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: flexible, great co-workers
Cons: long hours at times
I really enjoyed my time at ADP. The company tuition reimbursement, stock purchase, and pension all make the overall value that ADP puts into their employees exceptional. At times you would be required to work long hours, but my management and team were truly supportive. I enjoyed working on a cross functional team that worked with many other departments. Truely a great company to work for!
wonderful place to work
Bilingual Service Center Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Great work environment it was hard when I transferred to from Georgia to California and had to work via satellite.
Fast paced
Unemployment Hearings Rep (Former Employee), San Dimas CaJanuary 20, 2015
I enjoyed 17 years at ADP. Due to outsourcing my job was eliminated.
Employment at ADP
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Melville, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: stability
Cons: vacation time
I Enjoyed working for this company immensely. They ensure the employees are receiving the training necessary to preform their responsibilities.

Management although were there to ensure work was completed still treated the employees with empathy & patience.

Great benefits were also offered. stability
Please see below
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Fort Washington, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: heavy call volume at certain times
I have truly enjoyed my work experience at ADP. I have had very positive experiences dealing with some clients on a long term basis but recently I have been assisting clients on a one & done basis. I enjoy those experiences also. I have great co workers who give me support and information. I also have worked with a variety of managers who review our calls and supply us with positive feedback. It is also an environment where you get helpful advice about how to handle clients who are not having a great payroll experience . On line classes are available and job mentoring. There is always something new and different to learn and I am up for that challange.
I enjoy the job I was doing
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: i really learn a lot.
Cons: i really wish i could have learn more.
I really enjoy the job I had at ADP. I temp with ADP for 3 years until they let me go and 1 year later they call me back and hire me for a position in the company.
ADP
District Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte NCJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Mondays-Office
Tuesday-Thursday In the Field selling
Friday-Office
Good
QA Lead / Scrum Master (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2015
Was part of Aspect development which was taken over by i2 which was a fortune 500 company. Best of my IT time was here, nice atmosphere and felicities.
B2B sales position
District Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 14, 2015
The best thing about ADP is the constant competition and drive to overcome any sales impediment. It is a company that directly rewards achievement and places focus on merit above all else.
I learned the ropes on how to successfully canvass, develop, and generate revenue from a geographic territory.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more