ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Interactive team envrionment
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), calgary, AlbertaJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: working with skilled people
Cons: very long hours
I would come to my office job and prepare for a day of working with teams. I have learned how to be a team player, work indiepedently and develop my skills in administration. My coworkers were easy to get along with and very helpful to guide me through my job. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and demanding projects. The most enjoyable – more... part was to work with a great group of people – less
It was not a fun work place
Print & Insert Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 4, 2012
My co-workers were very good I was a coordinator in the production area. The Supervisor had no skills with regards to mentoring and motivating employees and upper management never provided employees with the necessary information about the direction in which the company was going.
Decent place to work at.
District Manager (Inside and Outside Sales) (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCNovember 28, 2012
Pros: half day on your birthday and a small giftcard
Cons: low pay and horrible commission structure.
Alot of staff does not attain their sales targets.
For the SBS department; the management is the primary reason for VERY high staff turnover.
The salary is low and benefits are standard. Commission structure is horrible.
Very fun upbeat environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), BurnabyNovember 17, 2011
Pros: had a good stock purchase plan, great medical and dental
Overall I would say that ADP is a good solid company to work for and I had many happy years there.
Nice place to work
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 18, 2014
Independent work. Adjust your own delivery route and then work it. Be kind to customer.
Work enviroment was fair.
(Part-time)Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Grenada, MSOctober 17, 2014
Pros: no pros escept the people i worked with.
Cons: short breakes, no insurance
I worked on an assembly line building air condition units and heating units. I learned to manufacture products in a fast and productive environment. Management was good. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the repetitive nature of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was being around my co-workers.
An organization with integrity that treats its employees with respect
Director of Product Marketing (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 16, 2014
ADP is an organization that fosters a culture of respect. I enjoyed working with my managers and coworkers. There is plenty of opportunity for lateral and upward growth. It's the kind of company where you can work for 20+ years. Because it is a large organization, navigating the complexity can be challenging and it takes time to move work through the – more... layers. – less
stability
National Account Manager (Former Employee), San Dimas, CAOctober 14, 2014
this company has great benefits and a good management team. I recommend this company to anyone
High energy work place. Everyday was different.
Account Executive - Inside Sales (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJOctober 14, 2014
Some of the best training I've ever received with my field of work and with life. They always kept thing competitive and exciting.
ADP was a great company to work for so many years.
Major Accounts District Manager (Former Employee), 7007 E. Pleasant Valley, Independence Oh 44131October 14, 2014
Have always have great experiences with my peers at ADP. The job was always focused on helping organizations connect their human capital with their most important goals at hand, making sure that attract and develop the right people.

ADP has always been the organization that helps organizations shift their focus from the tactical to a more strategic – more... approach, with trust that their employees can guide and give best practices that will keep them out of trouble. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that we are partnering with our clients and can help from anywhere from recruitment to retirement. – less
ADP
District Manager (Current Employee), Melville, NYOctober 13, 2014
Overall a good culture to work with and be a part of. Working with partners, clients, and prospects allowed you to help companies more efficiently manage their human capital.
Management overloads you with work
Sr. Configuration Analyst (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 12, 2014
Pros: stable company, stable job
Cons: overworked and too much to do sucessfully
If you work here plan on having more work than can be done in a 8 hour day. Management does this on purpose because they cannot see the flaws in their analysis of the market. If there are clients leaving in 9 months then they will not include them in the metrics for staffing, This causes you to have way too much work to do sucessfully and therefore – more... feel bad about your job. There is alot of talk about making changes and big improvements, but it is nothing more than talk.

If you don't mind working way more than 40 hours a week on average and sometimes closer to 60 or 70 hours a week, especially in the fall and Winter, This is a stable company that is very Stable – less
Great place to work.
Benefits Service Representative (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILOctober 11, 2014
Pros: awesome place to work
Cons: the retirement department moved to another state.
The management team allow you to work at your own pace and they allowed me to sorrower. I learned the ins and outs about working with clients and third party vendors in regards to retirement benefits: Health and Welfare, Defined Benefits, and Defined Contributions. I am thankful for the people I met at ADP.
Very fast paced
Human Capital Management Consultant (Current Employee), Virtual Home Office/Charlotte, NCOctober 9, 2014
Daily routine consist of scheduled meetngs with clients to assist clients with creating benefit plans.
Lots of Knowledge
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), Windsor, CTOctober 8, 2014
ADP is the gateway for many payroll/hr opportunities. No two questions are ever the same. We handle tax inquiries, payroll inquiries, etc
Really great people (front line)
Rep (Current Employee), Aurora, COOctober 8, 2014
Great organization but there is no work life balance.
Front line staff really want to provide good service.
Employee friendly culture
Project Management - Senior Consultant (Current Employee), HyderabadOctober 7, 2014
Good, employee friendly, has a great work atmosphere.
 7 years of experience in managerial positions in Leading Multinational company
 7 years of Functional expertise in Human Resource Services and U.S.A. Payroll
 2.5 years full-time Project Management proficiency. Specialising in Planning, Implementation, Transition, Lift-shift models etc. Handled – more... critical, complex and high net worth projects for new or existing HR & Payroll clients / services / products
 Experienced in managing departments operating at Multi-locations
 International working experience (i.e. USA)
 Experienced in Operations & People Management, Client Services, Service Delivery, Customer, and Business Partners management – less
Worked on some exciting technologies
Sr. Oracle DBA (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 7, 2014
Worked on migrating Oracle 11g from AIX to Linux. It was a challenging project that involved testing two different operating systems with GoldenGate replication.

Supporting OLTP websites was interesting. High pressured environment when websites were down. But overall, it was a good place to work, and the company took good care of its people.
Company believes in promoting withing
Dispute Resolution Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great opportunity
Cons: layoffs
Good company. Some procedures are outdated. Learned about Payroll.
Great People, Great Company
Invoice Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Roseland, NJOctober 4, 2014
I have enjoyed the opportunity to Work at ADP. It has been a great learning experience for me.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more