ADP

ADP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great benefits, free parking, potential to grow your career with lots of opportunities coming up in the Dartmouth office.
Client Services Advisor (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: free parking, great benefits, tuition incentive plan
Cons: salary on the low side of market; shift work
Great position for those who are starting their career and/or looking to grow within a company with alot of growth opportunity currently in the Dartmouth office.
Great place to learn
District Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 17, 2013
My role in this company was to hunt business using our partnerships, RBC & BMO which was a great resource.
A typical day at work would be meeting 3-4 banks within a day and multiple calls to business owners to sell them on Payroll.The hardest part of this job was the busy schedule of driving from one part of the City to another.
I truly enjoyed the – more... learning curve, ADP invested quite some time in their employees ie; Lunch and learn – less
Interactive team envrionment
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), calgary, AlbertaJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: working with skilled people
Cons: very long hours
I would come to my office job and prepare for a day of working with teams. I have learned how to be a team player, work indiepedently and develop my skills in administration. My coworkers were easy to get along with and very helpful to guide me through my job. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and demanding projects. The most enjoyable – more... part was to work with a great group of people – less
It was not a fun work place
Print & Insert Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 4, 2012
My co-workers were very good I was a coordinator in the production area. The Supervisor had no skills with regards to mentoring and motivating employees and upper management never provided employees with the necessary information about the direction in which the company was going.
Decent place to work at.
District Manager (Inside and Outside Sales) (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCNovember 28, 2012
Pros: half day on your birthday and a small giftcard
Cons: low pay and horrible commission structure.
Alot of staff does not attain their sales targets.
For the SBS department; the management is the primary reason for VERY high staff turnover.
The salary is low and benefits are standard. Commission structure is horrible.
Very fun upbeat environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), BurnabyNovember 17, 2011
Pros: had a good stock purchase plan, great medical and dental
Overall I would say that ADP is a good solid company to work for and I had many happy years there.
Workplace
Current Employee (Current Employee), Natick, MANovember 24, 2014
ADP provides a work environment that will give you room to grow.
World Wide Leader in HCMC And Payroll Processing
Manager of Annual Enrollment Services (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 23, 2014
A typical day at work is "putting out fires". Culture at ADP is very reactive and not proactive. This is due to challenges with staffing as well as poor strategic managment. I have learned a lot due to these challenges and definately know what type of work environment is healthy and what type is not.
Busy and thriving department
Senior Billing Officer (Current Employee), Chertsey, ENGNovember 23, 2014
Pros: health care, health club membership, 25 days holiday
Cons: leadership chnages
Monitoring and managing a small but busy billing team to ensure the efficient and accurate billing of in excess of GBP6m on a monthly basis over 6 separate billing platforms and providing monthly reporting for management,

During the month responsible for managing team rota to ensure all queries are resolved in a timely and being the subject matter – more... expert for the whole business. – less
Overall this is a great company to work for
Business Analyst II (Former Employee), San Dimas, CANovember 21, 2014
Pros: good benifits, great people
Cons: more work than you can handle
I worked here for over 15 years. I enjoyed most of my time here. I learned a ton while working here about many different things. I learned about all the different state and local tax filings, how payroll works, and so many other things along the way.
Ping Pong Table
District Manager (Former Employee), pittsburghNovember 20, 2014
very hard work. not very rewarding. they dont let you advance no matter how hard you work or how many awards you get. its very superficial. they only really appreciate jocks and arrogant people
Excellent place for those who do not need micro-management
Learning Specialist II (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 20, 2014
Pros: work from home setting.
Cons: rare technical glitches.
This company compensates its employees handsomely for performing straight-forward duties.

A typical day at work involved my setting up my computer and preparing to deliver my curriculum for HR / Payroll / Time and Attendance from my home office.

I learned that virtually anything that can be done at an office can be done at home if you are a virtual – more... instructor.

Management was very hands-off unless needed. It required individuals to be self-starters and flexible enough to fill in for co-workers if, for whatever reason, they were not able to fulfill their duties.

My coworkers were professional and cordial at all times. They were always willing to assist when needed and receptive of assistance when required.

The hardest part of the my job was the rare technical difficulties involved in virtual training due to power outages, server crashes, etc.

Besides my co-workers, the most enjoyable part of the job was the work-from-home setting and the excellent compensation. – less
This company is wonderful place to work
Garnishment Specialist 1/Document Coordinator (Current Employee), Augusta, GANovember 19, 2014
This company is wonderful place to work. There are many opportunities in many different areas.
Excellent Company From The Top Down
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Chandler, AZNovember 18, 2014
Pros: global company, advancement opportunities, stability, management
ADP is a company that truly cares about its workforce and strives for excellence in everything they do. Known in most countries around the world, ADP delivers consistent results year after year and makes sure employees have a company they can be proud to work for. There are a lot of growth opportunities for those looking to not only expand their horizons – more... but develop in their career. – less
Great Company
Client Support Specialist III-MA (Current Employee), Augusta, GeorgiaNovember 17, 2014
ADP is a great company to work for, they really do take care of their employees. The pool of talent is among the best i have ever known.

I love my co-workers interested in other possibilities

benefits are comprobale to other companies.
Very Productive
Benefit Representative (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 17, 2014
• Coordinate ongoing benefits plan service delivery for several clients teams; worked in tandem with the Client Implementation Project Manager to define business requirements and process flows, and develop and deliver initial/ongoing training to Benefits Analysts and Service Center personnel.
• Cultivate effective liaison relationships between all teams – more... including the Payroll, Service Center, COBRA, Connections and Technology departments.
• Allocate resources and defined timelines for Annual Enrollment (AE) in collaboration with the AE Project Manager; manage the scope of requirements.
• Generate and distribute reports on various volume-based metrics to management, clients and third parties.
• Perform all Quality Assurance (QA) procedures as specified in the client's Administrative Procedures document
• Pro-actively contact the client's Human Resource (HR) and benefits staff to assess their satisfaction with services provided.
• Process all pended enrollments, life events and employee changes submitted by employees via Employee Access as well as such requests submitted via telephone.
• Process Evidence of Insurability (EOI) forms in accordance with documented customer procedures. Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with published service level agreements. – less
Such a wonderful company to be with
Senior Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee), Pune, MHNovember 14, 2014
We can never find a company like this anywhere.
So lovely to work
Great place to learn
COS Payroll Specialist II (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 13, 2014
Pros: enviornment, book fairs and benefits
Cons: micro managed, long coomute
I enjoyed working for ADP, however the commute for me was too long and I had to find a job closer to my home. I felt that the managers did micro manage too much.
ADP was the first real job I've had out of College, and it was a great company to work for!
Payroll Editor (Former Employee), Milford, CTNovember 13, 2014
Pros: sometimes free food and drinks for work well completed, and clients being satisfied with our services.
Cons: sometimes being on call was hard, my work schedule was all over the place, but i was flexible!
A typical day at work, would be fast paced, receiving payrolls from client services, mail, and other instructions regarding the companies payroll, sending those payrolls to data entry, and getting back any payrolls, that needed to be edited, and then processed to run again by computers, and making sure the payrolls were ready for production to gather – more... paperwork, cut checks, and package the payrolls for delivery to the traffic dept. A lot of times, we would receive late payrolls, from different depts., they would be given to data entry, and processed like the others. I've learned to multitask, and to be flexible with problems that may arise, during the production process. Management, always checking on the production, and seeing that everything was going on smoothly. The co-workers were personable, and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job, was maybe a couple of major companies, that had special payroll processing needs, and took extra time to go thru the computer programs, and making sure the data was run correctly, and no major errors were found, sometimes it took 2 or 3 days to process all the information. The most enjoyable part of the job, was working with very awesome co-workers! – less
Decent Place to work
Paryoll Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 13, 2014
Good benefits, great experience. Friendly coworkers. Hardest part of the job is dealing with customizations. Enjoyable part is satisfying the client.

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more