ADP

ADP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive work place
Banking Coordinator/Cash Application Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 7, 2014
Fast paced working environment with very tight schedules. Lots of deadlines. Great team culture.
Business Client Support (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 26, 2014
I had a great time with co-workers and other team members. If I get an opportunity I'll go back.
ADP Canada / USA - Great Place to Work
ITIL Service Management Specialist (Former Employee), Mississagua, ONFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: parking at some locations
ADP Canada / USA a global company producing payroll and payroll related services.

I grew both professional and personally while working at ADP and I would recommend others to work there.
Productive place to work in
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: benefits for part time employees
Cons: irregular days
Professional environment to work in. There is much room for career growth, even workshops and courses to guide you through.
very challenging to work
Solution Center Consultant (Former Employee), Makati, PhilippinesDecember 25, 2013
I was part of the Nationals department which handles clients/companies with more that 1000 employees. We usually deal with Payroll Managers that are having issues with the Enterprise Eetime system. The work is very challenging and everyone will learn from everyday experience. It requires research and analysis to resolve issues. Working with colleagues – more... is of great advantage because everyone can provide inputs to resolve a specific issue.
Management is very supportive and will provide what you need to perform well.
The hardest part of the job is to escalate issues that are beyond the scope of support since all you can do is to wait for updates. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with everyone in the team and identify the problem and provide resolution to meet the deadline. – less
Outdour, party,...
Gestionnaire de Paie (Former Employee), TunisieNovember 3, 2013
o Provide regulatory payroll complies with legal developments.
o Enter payroll data with consistency checks.
o Perform management hires and departures from patterns and templates.
o Monthly, quarterly and annual Produce social statements.
o Manage time work and reporting information subject to salary calculation, calculating, edit and enveloping payslips.
o – more... Provide customer service, perform simulations and user-friendly and efficient real-time queries as needed by the customer. – less
Fast paced, challenging, but a great company to work for
Tax Coordinator Year end temp (Former Employee), 3250 Bloor Street WestOctober 30, 2013
ADP is a world class company to work for, I loved the people I worked with, management staff are great an overall great workplace,Tax year end was very high paced as it is a very short time span to complete all changes, having a great team to work with made things a lot smoother
Like working for a pharmaceutical
DISTRICT MANAGER - MAJOR ACCOUNTS (Former Employee), MontrealAugust 7, 2013
Cons: lots
High pay n high turnover. They actually hire people as back up for your job. (On the bench). No values and back stabbing.
A place to learn and grow
Project Lead/Business Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 10, 2013
A place to learn and grow. Very professional and learning environment.
Good Place
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 23, 2013
Good environment but not enough pay for the work you do. Management is unorganized
Fun place to work
TAX COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Etobicoke, Ont.May 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch, games
Cons: when the system is down
Typical day at work was attending to the most urgent requests from CSRs.

Learned something about payroll and taxation.

Some managers are considerate.

Got along with co-workers.

Hardest part of the job was during year end when there was tight deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when the urgents were successfully transmitted.
Great benefits, free parking, potential to grow your career with lots of opportunities coming up in the Dartmouth office.
Client Services Advisor (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: free parking, great benefits, tuition incentive plan
Cons: salary on the low side of market; shift work
Great position for those who are starting their career and/or looking to grow within a company with alot of growth opportunity currently in the Dartmouth office.
Great place to learn
District Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 17, 2013
My role in this company was to hunt business using our partnerships, RBC & BMO which was a great resource.
A typical day at work would be meeting 3-4 banks within a day and multiple calls to business owners to sell them on Payroll.The hardest part of this job was the busy schedule of driving from one part of the City to another.
I truly enjoyed the – more... learning curve, ADP invested quite some time in their employees ie; Lunch and learn – less
Interactive team envrionment
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), calgary, AlbertaJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: working with skilled people
Cons: very long hours
I would come to my office job and prepare for a day of working with teams. I have learned how to be a team player, work indiepedently and develop my skills in administration. My coworkers were easy to get along with and very helpful to guide me through my job. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and demanding projects. The most enjoyable – more... part was to work with a great group of people – less
It was not a fun work place
Print & Insert Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 4, 2012
My co-workers were very good I was a coordinator in the production area. The Supervisor had no skills with regards to mentoring and motivating employees and upper management never provided employees with the necessary information about the direction in which the company was going.
Decent place to work at.
District Manager (Inside and Outside Sales) (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCNovember 28, 2012
Pros: half day on your birthday and a small giftcard
Cons: low pay and horrible commission structure.
Alot of staff does not attain their sales targets.
For the SBS department; the management is the primary reason for VERY high staff turnover.
The salary is low and benefits are standard. Commission structure is horrible.
ADP - Comprehensive Outsourcing Services
Payroll Specialist II, FPC (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 15, 2014
Pros: variety of training on adp platforms
Cons: work life balance
Manage and provide on-going resolutions to case management service requests.
Execute payroll processing activity in accordance with SAS70 guidelines.
Manage payroll processing schedules for Biweekly, Semi Monthly and special payrolls.
Reconcile and audit checks.
Daily processing off cycle checks for Terminated employees, deduction refunds, ACH refunds, – more... manual adjustments. – less
little work life balance
Service Support Specialist (Current Employee), Augusta, GAApril 14, 2014
not as focused on work life balance as they present themselves to be
High Energy Work place
Project Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta GAApril 14, 2014
Pros: fast paced workplace, working as a team
Cons: sometimes deadlines changed
Managing each assigned client projects. Managing the project team both internal and external for the project. Setting up several conference calls/webinars both daily and weekly to ensure a successful project execution. I enjoyed bringing the calm to the storm.
productive work enviroment
Client Tech Analyst/Accounting (Current Employee), Augusta, GAApril 13, 2014
 Provide national support for ADP clients, systems, products and initiatives by troubleshooting, rangering, and resolving level II technical issues
 Demonstrate leadership and expertise by working as the vital link between ADP and the car dealerships.
 Handle direct client calls from the most technical clients and client issues that are transferred – more... from ADP
 Work with level I support, other ADP departments, and external supplier technical assistance centers when necessary and drive training down to the frontline associates.
 Provide telephone support in a fast paced, service-focused environment providing solutions to real world
 Responsible for resolution and/or escalation of issues.
 Dedication to exemplary customer service
 Provide timely resolutions.
 Identify problems, research and analyze solutions, make appropriate recommendations and decisions, and effectively communicate directly – less

1 2 3 4 5

About ADP

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource – Read more