Discover Your Dream Career with ActiveCo Computer Solutions!
Do you get a buzz every time you check something off your “to do” list? Does tidying and updating networks give you a sense of pride? Are you someone who takes initiative and values catching issues before they even happen? If you answered yes to these, we want to talk to you!
Who Are We?
ActiveCo is a different kind of managed IT support company. We understand that our team is integral to our success. We spend significant time and resources fostering community, continued personal and professional development and a fun and friendly environment. We recognize hard work and quality and value honesty, trust, and integrity. We love to come to work and it shows. We are careful to build relationships with our clients, our community, and each other. To learn more about our great team culture, please visit our website: http://www.activeco.com.
Hear what it's like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees! http://activeco.com/technology-career-opportunities/.
Who Are You?
You make our clients' computer-based technologies run smoothly from our remote "home-base", and if there's a hiccup, you patiently walk them through the solution. You will represent our brand and its core values whenever you assist our clients. While this is a "remote" position where you work from our Port Moody office, there are times when it is necessary to visit the clients on-site. This being said, it is essential that you have your own, reliable car. You have energy, discipline, and a drive for excellence. Just as importantly, your personality and skillset are a close reflection of our core values:
- First-Class Customer Service
- Fun & Friendly
- Honesty & Integrity
- Always Find a Way
- Continuous Improvement
- 2 or more years working experience in a Network Support role with recent Server Administration
- Microsoft certification (minimum for this position: MCITP -- Server Administrator)
- Escalated MS Server 2003/2008 (SBS, Exchange, Terminal Server etc.) support experience
What We Offer:
A fantastic work environment, an employer who knows that sometimes family needs you, membership in our Personal Learning Plan Initiative (education funding), plus opportunities to participate in employee appreciation, customer appreciation, and community outreach activities. We also provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. ActiveCo is an equal opportunity employer.
Important Information for Applicants:
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form.
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, Metro-Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.