Activeco is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and are loyal to our employees. At Activeco, culture is very important. We’re a team that works and plays hard; understanding the balance necessary to keep the workplace a positive place to be. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: www.activeco.com
You make our clients’ computer-based technologies run smoothly from our remote “home-base”, and if there’s a hiccup, you patiently walk them through the solution. Because this position is mostly completed by phone and /or email; the candidate filling this position must be someone who has a strong command of the English language and the first-rate communication skills to be able to assist our clients and their needs as quickly and easily as possible. While this is a “remote” position where you work from our Port Moody office, there are times when it is necessary to visit the clients on-site. This being said, it is essential that you have your own, reliable car.
- 8+ years of network support
- Escalated MS Server 2003/2008 (SBS, Exchange, Terminal Server etc) support experience
- In depth knowledge of networking principles (Sonicwall, Cisco, Fortinet etc)
- Working Knowledge of virtualization (HyperV, vmware)
- Mobility management experience (BES, IOS, DroidOS)
Qualifications and Requirements
- 8 or more years working experience in a Network Support role with recent Server Administration
- Microsoft certification (minimum for this position: MCITP – Server Administrator)
Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form, and reference job code: SAL3_IN in the subject line.
Please note: we require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice
While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.