Who Are You?
You make our clients' computer-based technologies run smoothly from our remote "home-base", and if there's a hiccup, you patiently walk them through the solution. Because this position is mostly completed by phone and /or email; the candidate filling this position must be someone who has a strong command of the English language and the first-rate communication skills to be able to assist our clients and their needs as quickly and easily as possible. You represent brand and its core values in terms of personality and skillset whenever you assist our clients. While this is a "remote" position where you work from our Port Moody office, there are times when it is necessary to visit the clients on-site. This being said, it is essential that you have your own, reliable car.
- 2 or more years working experience in a Network Support role with recent Server Administration
- Microsoft certification (minimum for this position: MCITP -- Server Administrator)
- 2+ years of network support
- Escalated MS Server 2003/2008 (SBS, Exchange, Terminal Server etc) support experience
- In depth knowledge of networking principles (Sonicwall, Cisco, Fortinet etc)
- Working Knowledge of virtualization (HyperV, vmware)
- Mobility management experience (BES, IOS, DroidOS)
Who Are We?
ActiveCo is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and we are loyal to our employees. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. Culture is extremely important to our company and we work and play hard. We love to come to work and it shows. We are careful to build relationships with our clients, our community, and each other. To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: http://www.activeco.com
Hear what it's like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees! http://youtu.be/aVkUhj7zTJQ
Important Information for Applicants:
- This role requires that you have your own, reliable car
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form, and reference job code: SACL.
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Since 1999, ActiveCo Computer Solutions Inc. has provided professionally managed network services to the small and medium enterprises...