Who Are We?
ActiveCo is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and we are loyal to our employees. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. Culture is extremely important to our company and we work and play hard. We love to come to work and it shows. We are careful to build relationships with our clients, our community, and each other. To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: http://www.activeco.com
Hear what it's like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees! http://activeco.com/technology-career-opportunities/
Important Information for Applicants:
- This role requires that you have your own, reliable car
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form and reference job code: SM_IN
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Who Are You?
You lead the service delivery team and ensure client expectations are met, while managing the dispatch process, and ensuring the utilization of all technical resources we have to offer. This role manages the daily activities of the service teams, and understands all service objects, as well as the role and function of each member. The Service Manager will provide reports and metrics to the company owners and adjust usage of IT Support resources and increase productivity of the team where necessary. We offer growth opportunity at ActiveCo, and you ensure the service delivery team is working in alignment within their career goals as well as the goals of the company. You guide the career plan. Through the service processes which are already in place you will see where change may be implemented efficiently and effectively. Accurate reporting of customer devices is important, and it is up to you to manage the consistency and accuracy of this. As Service Manager, you help to mitigate risk and communicate such risk to clients so projects are delivered successfully though to production. You are the final point of contact for problem identification and resolution of issues that have been escalated by the team.
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen those relationships
- Ensure consistency of existing systems through creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Communicate escalated issues to clients: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Business awareness: specific knowledge of the client and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to clients’ needs
- Involvement in the design and building of new services
- Conduct performance evaluations and mentor those with less experience
- Develop training programs to develop and refine the skills of the service desk team
- Facilitate regular service desk team meetings and service board reviews
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses
- Review and approve the service desk team’s time and expense sheets
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong customer orientation
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Indeed - 8 months ago