Activeco is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and are loyal to our employees. At Activeco, culture is very important. We’re a team that works and plays hard; understanding the balance necessary to keep the workplace a positive place to be. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: http://www.activeco.com
Hear what it's like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees! http://youtu.be/aVkUhj7zTJQ
You understand the importance of providing high quality customer service while supplying our clients with the essential information allowing them to purchase high quality products at the best value. In this role, you will offer guidance on products and recognize the opportunities for offering updated and improved technologies when necessary. Your role is to make the client’s sales experience convenient, and simple, while providing top-notch customer service. You don’t have to be a “techie”, but you should be able to read people well, be able to learn quickly, be patient, and eager to help others.
- Sourcing, quoting, and ordering the best product(s) at the best value, while keeping warranties/ systems up to date to mitigate risk(s) to the clients
- Interacting with our engineers and Account Manager, vCIO, as well as external third party suppliers to find opportunities to improve our clients’ technology experience
- Track and reconcile clients' IT asset, including hardware and software
- Administer the company's inventory ensuring that essential hardware is available at all times
- Prepare purchase orders for products and administer the purchasing system
- Work with the finance and accounting department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices
- Provide detailed product information to the sales team when preparing quotes
- Perform the RMA process to procure replacement products from manufacturers and vendors or refund
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient with general office applications
- Process driven and attention to detail: accuracy in performing procurement responsibilities
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form, and reference job code: IAM_IN in the subject line
Please note: we require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice
While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
If your qualifications are relevant to the position, we will send you a link to a survey. Once the survey is complete we may connect with you.
1.) The email with the survey link in it will come from accessPI@ piwebservices.com. It is not a virus, or spam mail. This survey is a part of our application process.
2.) This survey link expires within 7 days of being sent. Please check your junk mail folder if you don't receive this email.
3.) Filling out the PI survey is the next step of the application process. If you do not complete this step, you will not be considered in any further steps of our hiring procedure. We will only email this link once.