Who Are We?
ActiveCo is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and we are loyal to our employees. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. Culture is extremely important to our company and we work and play hard. We love to come to work and it shows. We are careful to build relationships with our clients, our community, and each other. To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: http://www.activeco.com
Hear what it's like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees!
Important Information for Applicants:
- This role requires that you have your own, reliable car
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form, and reference job code: IN_PE
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Who Are You?
You have energy, discipline, a drive for success, and the want for the job to be done well, and right the first time. You’re one of the team- you don’t mind getting your hands dirty and helping out. You’re out there on the front-lines with the clients- a representation of our brand and its core values. As our Project Engineer, you are the person we rely on to represent us in terms of personality, and skillset. We need you to show our clients that we have the customer service it takes to care for them, and the skills to save them when they are in trouble. The candidate filling this position must be someone who has a strong command of the English language and the first-rate communication skills to be able to assist our clients and their needs as quickly and easily as possible.
- 5 or more years working experience in a Network Support role with recent Server Administration
- You have 5-10 years of experience working in IT business application, project management and support
- 2+ years (recent experience) of network design and implementation work
- Escalated MS Server 2003/2008 (SBS, Exchange, Terminal Server etc) support experience
- In depth knowledge of networking principles (Sonicwall, Cisco, Fortinet etc)
- Working Knowledge of virtualization (HyperV, vmware)
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving skills, and have demonstrated creativity with respect to idea generation and solution implementation
- You are a team player with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects of significant scope and complexity in a dynamic environment
Indeed - 13 months ago