HR, Administrative Assistant
Who Are We?
ActiveCo is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and we are loyal to our employees. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. Culture is extremely important to our company and we work and play hard. We love to come to work and it shows. We are careful to build relationships with our clients, our community, and each other.
To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: http://www.activeco.com
Hear what it's like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees!
Important Information for Applicants:
- This role requires that you have your own, reliable car
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form.
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Who Are You?
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience working in a HR setting
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills including grammar and spelling
- Collect and sort resumes
- Check qualifications for role
- Contact candidates by phone and by email
- Update and post job descriptions
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Organize paperwork for skills and panel interviews
- Experience working within diverse cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work with minimum supervision; however effectively in a team setting
- Ability to self-manage work projects and demands
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Maintain databases, data entry
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Interact with external clients
- Review operating practices and help to implement improvements where necessary
- Prepare new employee files, ensure all new employee paperwork is complete;
- Follow up to ensure that all steps are complete for new hire checklists and employee departure checklists
- At least 3+ years of experience providing administrative office support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, Visio is an asset
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- High level of professionalism and integrity. Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, with the ability to prioritize and manage time and multiple tasks effectively.
- Self-motivated, works equally well independently and with a group in a multi-tasking, dynamic, team oriented environment.
- Must have a high energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Since 1999, ActiveCo Computer Solutions Inc. has provided professionally managed network services to the small and medium enterprises...