Who Are We?
ActiveCo is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and we are loyal to our employees. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. Culture is extremely important to our company and we work and play hard. We love to come to work and it shows. We are careful to build relationships with our clients, our community, and each other. To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: http://www.activeco.com
Hear what it's like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees! http://activeco.com/technology-career-opportunities/
Important Information for Applicants:
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form, and reference job code: IN_CSD
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Who Are You?
As reception, you are the friendly and welcoming person who greets the visitors of our office, and answers our phones. Your helpful and good-natured manner will allow those who stop by or call to feel important, and that they are being well taken care of. Clients call us with their IT issues, often requiring immediate assistance. They need your unruffled assurance that help is on the way as you type the issue into our system, and coordinate the technicians to tackle their IT problems.
You are someone who is great at organizing schedules. Our technicians have to go to clients sites at different times and you must plan who goes where, and when, while assigning the priorities and work at our “home base” while still doing your day-to-day duties; answering the phones, etc. You are able to quickly multitask in our dynamic environment, coordinating our client services and the delivery of our services to them, while being our outgoing and friendly receptionist in person and on the phone. The candidate filling this position must be someone who has a strong command of the English language and the first-rate communication skills to be able to assist our clients and their needs as quickly and easily as possible.
You coordinate the technicians, their work, their client visits, answer our phones, greet our visitors, and maintain a happy and friendly demeanor while doing all of these things. You are an integral part of our team.
- Strong computer skills; Outlook, data entry, etc
- Interpersonal skills: Telephone , strong communication/command of the English language, active listening, customer care
- Ability to use mutli-line phone system
- Front counter/reception for our company
- Answer the phones calls as initial point of contact, direct call where appropriate; direct IT issues where appropriate
- Enter IT issues into our system for our technicians to access
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
- Monitor and maintain schedules of our technicians, for daily tasks and site visits as needed
- Ensure coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages