Activeco is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and are loyal to our employees. At Activeco, culture is very important. We’re a team that works and plays hard; understanding the balance necessary to keep the workplace a positive place to be. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: http://www.activeco.com
Hear what it’s like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees! http://youtu.be/aVkUhj7zTJQ
We are looking for a permanent, part time, full-cycle bookkeeper to work in our office for up to 2-3 scheduled days weekly.
As a Full-Cycle Bookkeeper, I will:
- Maintain the general ledger accounts
- Post journal entries in the accounting software (Quickbooks)
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Review all accounts payable batches and monthly reports for validity, accuracy, and completeness and releasing the batches for payment
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Follow-up, collection, and allocation of payments and perform the collections process
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries with billing and invoicing
- Reconcile customer and vendor accounts
- Assist in preparing all invoice types through an automated process, based on billing cycle
- Assist with conducting credit checks on prospects and reporting results to management
- Maintain customer financial information and status
- Assist with establishing customer agreements that correspond to service or project contracts
- Perform other bookkeeping activities as required
Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form.
Please note: we require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice
While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
If your qualifications are relevant to the position, we will send you a link to a survey. Once the survey is complete we may connect with you.
- The email with the survey link in it will come from accessPI@ piwebservices.com. It is not a virus, or spam mail. This survey is a part of our application process.
- This survey link expires within 7 days of being sent. Please check your junk mail folder if you don't receive this email.
- Filling out the PI survey is the next step of the application process. If you do not complete this step, you will not be considered in any further steps of our hiring procedure. We will only email this link once.