Who Are We?
ActiveCo is a different kind of managed IT support company. As a company, we recognize hard work and quality. We value honesty, trust, integrity, and we are loyal to our employees. Join a Company that supports continued personal and professional development. Culture is extremely important to our company and we work and play hard. We love to come to work and it shows. We are careful to build relationships with our clients, our community, and each other. To learn more about our great team culture, please go to our website: http://www.activeco.com
Hear what it's like to be a part of the ActiveCo team, and hear it straight from our employees!
Important Information for Applicants:
- This role requires that you have your own, reliable car
- Please make sure you attach your resume to your email/application in a word document, or PDF form, and reference job code: IN_AM.
- We require all candidates to participate in an in-person interview, possibly on short notice.
- While we thank everyone for their interest, at this time we are considering only local, metro- Vancouver candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Who Are You?
You are the contract-client advocate, providing high quality customer service while representing ActiveCo’s values and coordinating our four key contract delivery areas. The candidate filling this position must have a strong command of the English language, as well as the excellent communication skills to be able to assist our clients’ needs as quickly and easily as possible. The Account Manager, vCIO must create and maintain professional, long-term relationships with our clients as it is through these connections that we are able to offer guidance and recognize opportunities for offering improved technologies to eliminate their business risks. Aggressive sales is not a part of this position, however, sales tend to naturally happen when the Account Manager, vCIO shows the client where they can improve their bottom line through technology and mitigate professional risk. As the main point of contact for the client, you will always be able to communicate the value of our first-class services. While you will work from our Port Moody office, there are times when it will be necessary to visit the clients on-site. This being said, it is essential that you have your own, reliable car.
- 8+ years of outside sales experience with selling any of the following: IT services and products, managed IT services, or IT consulting
- Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closed of the sales process
- Demonstrated level of success in the growth of client relationships, maintaining long-term professional interactions
- Enjoy working with clients and external audiences; high energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills: Outlook, data entry, etc.
- Skills preparing written communications and materials; organizational, presentation, and customer service
- Interpersonal skills: Telephone, strong communication/command of the English language, active listening, customer care
- Clearly communicate and recognize the needs of the client, providing the service which they deserve and expect of the ActiveCo brand
- Look at the client from a business perspective; appraising their short and long-term goals, understanding the role technology will have to help them achieve those objectives
- Offer guidance, recognizing opportunities to offer updated and improved technologies to make clients aware of their business risk and offer educated recommendations to minimize it
- Lead developing strategies to help clients meet financial targets once the clients’ goals are understood
- Ensure any client issues are resolved to completion
- Speak to clients in a language they understand and at are ease with- aware that most are frustrated and intimidated by technology, not certain how it works.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Since 1999, ActiveCo Computer Solutions Inc. has provided professionally managed network services to the small and medium enterprises...