For over 50 years, we’ve designed and manufactured industry-leading exhaust systems ranging from standard mufflers, to custom-engineered exhaust and emission solutions to meet tomorrow’s environmental demands.
While we’re renowned for advancing the solutions behind spark ignited gasoline engine and diesel exhaust management systems, it’s our dedication to providing our customers with unparalleled service that is the hallmark of our company.
We are looking for a Designer/Draftman who will provide engineering support by focusing on conceptual design of exhaust products while delivering high quality, reliable and cost effective designs on time.
- Designs and produces drawings of components and assemblies for exhaust systems commonly fabricated various metals.
- Prepare the drawings with high precision and as per scale.
- Creates bills of material (BOM) and specifies routings in ERP.
- Dimensions prints with GD&T, per ASME Y14.5, and specifies weld requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering Technologist, Technician or Associates degree in drafting design (or equivalent)
- 5+ years drafting experience in Pro/E or Creo.
- Drafting and design skills with metal fabrication, material handling equipment, grain systems, or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills, including Pro/Engineer, PDM Link, Windows, Word and Excel, Internet
- ERP/MRP experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attentive to detail and results oriented
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and complete projects as required.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Indeed - 18 months ago