The Customer Service Manager - Manufacturing is responsible for supporting assigned enterprise accounts, responding to all customer enquiries, assisting in quotation and contract preparation, and maintaining strong ties with customers during and after the sales process. The incumbent will work closely with the logistics team to monitor inventory challenges and changes, lead times, delivery and shipping discrepancies, and recovery plans.
- Develop strong client relationships with OEM customers throughout all departments.
- Ensure that customer issues are effectively communicated internally as required throughout the project development and the subsequent sales and aftersales process.
- Assist with project related activities that include follow-up from project meetings, project documentation and meeting preparations.
- Support projects by driving progress and deliverables both internally and with our customer to ensure superior customer service.
- Manage and monitor customer accounts and product portfolio performance.
- Assist in the preparation of quotes and ensure all application/project specific information is captured and available in a timely manner.
- Maintain project timelines and inform customers and internal stakeholders of any deviations to plans and offer alternate options.
- Manage the new business award and contract review process.
- Participate in customer calls, both technical and commercial, and clearly communicate program goals during the opportunity review and product launch process.
- Assist Account Managers and new business development activities by identifying weaknesses and drive process improvements for Product Evolution and Engineering Change processes.
- Share pertinent customer information with other internal departments, as required, to ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Monitor customer requirements and forecasts to determine inventory challenges and changes, lead times, delivery and shipping discrepancies, and recovery plans. Communicate information to the Scheduler.
Qualifications and Required Experience
- Post-Secondary Education with focus in Business or Administration coupled with a technical aptitude and ability to grasp technical concepts.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or OEM environment.
- Self-driven, results-oriented person who is comfortable dealing with all departments and levels both internally and within our customers' organizations.
- Proven ability to liaise effectively between customer and internal engineering teams.
- Previous experience managing timing/customer communication of projects.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast paced environment with multiple and changing priorities and aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Results driven and enthusiastic for consistently providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills with strong business acumen and attention to detail and accuracy.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://activexhaustcareers.silkroad.com/
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard