ALCOLOCK ALBERTA is currently looking for a permanent, full-time Call Centre Representative for our Edmonton location, to schedule installation appointments and client program services to ensure timely professional service for the ALCOLOCK Program and other related duties.
- Answering telephone inquiries and promoting the alcohol interlock products and services;
- Perform administrative tasks to support the ALCOLOCK Program for a variety of jurisdictions;
- Schedule and receive payment against client programs for installation, monitor, reset, early service, removal and other necessary appointments;
- Troubleshoot problems and direct them to the appropriate department;
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction;
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Enterprise InterTrack Software and Program requirements;
- Maintain daily logs as required;
- Locate and retrieve client records as requested;
- End of Program Filing – review and file appropriately;
- May be required to complete specific reports;
- May be required to rotate duties at the ALCOLOCK Service Centre;
- May be required to work on statutory holidays;
- The responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily an exhaustive compilation of responsibilities; other duties/responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills to manage both customer and employees;
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Criminal Records Search;
- Familiar with commonly used software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Internet Browsers;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected;
- Understanding of Privacy issues;
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgment.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago