ALCOLOCK ALBERTA is currently looking for a permanent, full-time Call Centre Representative for our Edmonton location, to schedule installation appointments and client program services to ensure timely professional service for the ALCOLOCK Program and other related duties.
- Answering telephone inquiries and promoting the alcohol interlock products and services;
- Perform administrative tasks to support the ALCOLOCK Program for a variety of jurisdictions;
- Schedule and receive payment against client programs for installation, monitor, reset, early service, removal and other necessary appointments;
- Troubleshoot problems and direct them to the appropriate department;
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction;
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Enterprise InterTrack Software and Program requirements;
- Maintain daily logs as required;
- Locate and retrieve client records as requested;
- End of Program Filing – review and file appropriately;
- May be required to complete specific reports;
- May be required to rotate duties at the ALCOLOCK Service Centre;
- May be required to work on statutory holidays;
- The responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily an exhaustive compilation of responsibilities; other duties/responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills to manage both customer and employees;
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Criminal Records Search;
- Familiar with commonly used software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Internet Browsers;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected;
- Understanding of Privacy issues;
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgment.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Alcohol Countermeasure Systems (ACS) is one of the leading manufacturers of products which accurately measure breath alcohol concentration...