ALCOLOCK AB is currently looking for a permanent, full-time Auto Accessory Installer for our Fort McMurray location, to Conduct alcohol interlock installations, services and service calls (if required) to ensure timely professional service individually or as part of a Service Center team. This position may require mobile service responsibility and the possibility of being assigned to more than one fixed Service Centre.
- Responsible for the daily activity of installation, service and removal at the specified location as assigned in compliance with the Service Delivery Standards;
- Locate and retrieve client records as required;
- Review enrollment and other documentation thoroughly with the client and obtain the required signatures on all documents;
- Train and instruct clients on the proper use of the alcohol interlock device;
- Install, service and remove the alcohol interlock device into clients vehicles following program guidelines;
- Calibrate and monitor devices as required;
- Schedule client appointments within the Application Software as needed;
- Research customer compliance within the program;
- Performs administrative tasks to support the Program;
- Ensures quotas for service delivery and deadlines are met;
- Familiar with a variety of jurisdictional regulations, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Answering telephone inquiries and promote all products and services;
- Assist in jurisdictional and other required testing;
- Assist in managing all product inventory (receipt and returns, data-in, etc) including logistics;
- Performs administrative tasks to support the Program administration & Technical Services Group;
- The responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily an exhaustive compilation of responsibilities; other duties/responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills to manage both customer and employees;
- Must be fluent in English.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years experience with installation of car alarm systems and/or remote starters;
- Solid knowledge of automobile electrical systems;
- Ability to read and understand automobile electrical diagrams;
- Familiarity with voltmeters, ammeters, etc is essential;
- Familiar with commonly used software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Internet Browser;
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgment;
- Understanding of Privacy issues;
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Criminal Records Search;
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Driver Record Search.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Alcohol Countermeasure Systems (ACS) is one of the leading manufacturers of products which accurately measure breath alcohol concentration...