ALCOLOCK AB is currently looking for a permanent, full-time Auto Accessory Installer for our Fort McMurray location, to Conduct alcohol interlock installations, services and service calls (if required) to ensure timely professional service individually or as part of a Service Center team. This position may require mobile service responsibility and the possibility of being assigned to more than one fixed Service Centre.
- Responsible for the daily activity of installation, service and removal at the specified location as assigned in compliance with the Service Delivery Standards;
- Locate and retrieve client records as required;
- Review enrollment and other documentation thoroughly with the client and obtain the required signatures on all documents;
- Train and instruct clients on the proper use of the alcohol interlock device;
- Install, service and remove the alcohol interlock device into clients vehicles following program guidelines;
- Calibrate and monitor devices as required;
- Schedule client appointments within the Application Software as needed;
- Research customer compliance within the program;
- Performs administrative tasks to support the Program;
- Ensures quotas for service delivery and deadlines are met;
- Familiar with a variety of jurisdictional regulations, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Answering telephone inquiries and promote all products and services;
- Assist in jurisdictional and other required testing;
- Assist in managing all product inventory (receipt and returns, data-in, etc) including logistics;
- Performs administrative tasks to support the Program administration & Technical Services Group;
- The responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily an exhaustive compilation of responsibilities; other duties/responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills to manage both customer and employees;
- Must be fluent in English.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years experience with installation of car alarm systems and/or remote starters;
- Solid knowledge of automobile electrical systems;
- Ability to read and understand automobile electrical diagrams;
- Familiarity with voltmeters, ammeters, etc is essential;
- Familiar with commonly used software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Internet Browser;
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgment;
- Understanding of Privacy issues;
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Criminal Records Search;
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Driver Record Search.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Alcohol Countermeasure Systems (ACS) is one of the leading manufacturers of products which accurately measure breath alcohol concentration...