CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, results-oriented individuals to join our Customer Service Team. Full and complete training is given to all new employees. If you are someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment, please send us your resume. The main purpose of this position is to service existing customers, provide product information, and resolve customer issues. We service customers in all sectors of activity including industrial, environmental, biotech, pharmaceutical, food and dairy, health care, educational and all levels of government.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing of in-bound calls and execution of out-bound calls for effective and comprehensive servicing of customers.
- Order processing
- Prepare quotes, pricing requests, tenders and contracts
- Follow-up of existing quotes for renewals
- Make regular phone calls to customers to follow up and stay in contact
- Maintaining existing accounts and relationship building
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service position preferred but not a requirement
- University degree in a Science field a strong asset
- Excellent Bilingual communication skills, written and spoken
- Good command of MS Office
- Autonomous, accountable and customer-oriented
- Good telephone mannerism, self-motivated
If you feel that you have the skills required for this position, apply now by sending your cover letter and resume to:
Sabrina De Cristofano – Inside Sales Manager
tel: 514-327-0323, ext. 115
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
ACP is committed to safety and reliability from production through delivery. All of our products are packaged and shipped in strict...