ACM Facility Safety, a division of ACM Automation Inc., is Canada’s leading independent consulting and technology provider in the fields of Process/Functional Safety Management, Risk Assessment and Process Safety Lifecycle services. Over the last 15 years, operating from our head office in Calgary, ACM has helped some of the world’s largest operating and engineering companies become self-sufficient leaders and ambassadors for Functional Safety.
ACM presently requires an Inside Sales Executive to help us expand our public training division and meet our corporate goals.
ACM Facility Safety is currently looking for an Inside Sales Associate to help bring our public training courses to the next level. Inside Sales Associate will introduce clients to Institute of Hazard Prevention by offering public courses that will immediately benefit clients and their organizations. The individual will need to create a relationship between industry and the Institute, as well as filling public training courses with professionals from different industries.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who is comfortable making outgoing calls and building long-term relationships with clients in the Oil and Gas industry. We are looking for someone who can help us expand our training division’s revenues and presence across North America. This position will offer a candidate the opportunity to control their earnings with a compensation plan that includes a competitive base salary and a commission structure with no limit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Outgoing calls to potential and existing clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of ACM’s products and services
- Follow-up with past training clients
- Research new and potential customers and projects
- Record all contacts and potential opportunities in CRM software
- Ensure that training courses are delivered to the highest standard
Education and Qualification:
- University or college diploma would be an asset
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The desire to develop and build your own client base
- Self-motivated and confident
- Ability to effectively communicate with Plant Managers, Engineers, and Executives
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- Strong computer skills
- A successful track record in sales is definitely an asset, however candidates who indicate a desire to develop their sales skills will also be considered