Acklands Grainger is searching for a Warehouse Branch Support team member in Fox Creek.
The real strength of our Company is our people. An important part of our strategy is to engage team members by creating and maintaining positive work experiences and environments that make Acklands-Grainger a great place to work. We care about our team members and know they are key to our success.
- Responsible for product inventory of warehouse by ensuring orders are picked, packed, shipped, received and/or put away accurately and in a timely manner
- Conduct daily cycle counts to maintain inventory accuracy
- Maintain work area in an organized manner
- Adhere to the 5S program and take an active role in the branch’s cleanliness and maintenance
- Assist the branch in processing orders and assisting customers
- Perform assigned tasks according to documented quality system procedures
- Fill, package and verify customer orders from stock and deliver to shipping area
- Load and unload delivery vehicles in a safe and correct manner verifying merchandise with documents
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance of safety policies and procedures of Occupational Health & Safety Act, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act, and all related governing legislation
- Other branch support related duties including delivery driving and/or customer service as required
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs on a regular basis
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and personal commitment to get the job done
- Demonstrated focus on “wowing” the customer with exceptional service
- Team-player and an ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills, ability to convey message in a clear and effective manner
- A self-starter, taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and aptitude
- Mathematical proficiency in order to perform basic addition and division
- Knowledge of dangerous goods and WHMIS regulations is required
- Previous warehousing experience and forklift training an asset
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle (if driving required)
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Acklands-Grainger Inc. is committed to the principles and practices of employment equity. We invite all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities.
We thank you in advance for considering Acklands - Grainger Inc., but only those candidates being considered will be contacted.