A well-established electrical service provider located in the Scarborough area, is seeking a confident and energetic office assistant / customer service rep. to join our team. The right candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and a min. of 3 years customer service, AP experience
Assisting the management team by following all existing procedures and implementing new measures as needed to achieve our projected targets and financial goals. By administrating the customer enquiries and keeping all accounting entries accurate and up-to-date the office assistant will support the attainment of company goals.
- All aspects of customer service including answering the phone and using a script to attend to customer inquiries and manage all customer needs.
- Organize and maintain client files
- Correspond with existing and new clients through email
- Dispatch electricians and monitor the schedule
- Debrief all electricians daily and keep accurate notes
- Keep track of sales and payroll expenses daily provide reports to management
- Call customers “ happy calls “ to ensure client satisfaction after each service call
- Some Payroll
- Reports to management
- Office duties as needed – filing, copying, spreadsheets etc.
If you are confident in your skills and are interested in this position, please send us your resume and include your wage expectations.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -