A progressive Electrical Contracting company located in Toronto’s east-end is looking for a dynamic front line Customer Service Representative, available immediately, to join their team in a contracted placement. Postion may lead to office management. Training will be provided on our SAP management software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Some knowledge of accounts receivable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Duties: manage all aspects of customer service, including but not limited to the following:
- Answering incomig calls and using a script to attain new clients
- Answer customer inquiries / resolve issues
- Maintain and manage existing client files to keep them current
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Dispatch electricians and monitor the schedule
- Manage electricians job notes and keep them organized
- Correspond with existing and new clients using Outlook
- Create documents such as contract proposals using Word
- Manage electrical permit process from start to finish
- Call customers to ensure client satisfaction after each service call
- Make outbound warm sales calls when necessary
Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Near Danforth Rd. and Birchmount
Starting salary: $13 - $18 / hour depending on qualifications
AC Electrical specializes in electrical service work (troubleshooting faulty circuits).
We have a fleet of fully equipped and stocked...