Currently we are looking for CNC Programmer. Based in our Mississauga facility. The ideal candidate will:
Create N/C Programs for the Shop Floor using MasterCamX6.
- Create and set up tooling sheets per N/C Programming requirements.
- Requisition special tools required to complete jobs.
- Attain and assess geometry file from the customer.
- Test program accuracy to identify faults. Make program corrections as required.
- Interact with inspection to ensure that coordinates correspond with the model.
- Follow ABS established safety practices and regulation.
- Minimum 10 years CNC programming experience
- Knowledge of machining principles, tooling, fixturing and tool set up for large specialized machining.
- General machinist certification an asset.
- Fluent in MasterCam .
- Strong turning experience
- Challenged daily in working with large complex & fabricated components, where material variation and conditions require an analytical approach to machining of product.
- Ability to read & interpret blue prints, drawings, charts & tables.
- Motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
AB-Wey Machine Company has been a leader in the machining industry for over 35 years. We offer precision CNC machining of all metals and...