ABM College of Health and Technology is one of the fastest growing colleges in the field of Health Care Aide. We are proud to say that our programs are being recognized throughout Calgary and rapidly adding new programs to meet the needs of employers and our prospective students.
We are looking for a responsible Full-Time Employment Counsellor Assistant to help students and graduates of the ABM College become more employable through counseling, assisting with workshops, Resume and Cover Letter writing and other additional duties assigned by the manager.
- Excellent communications skill
- Flexible with Time Management skill
- Exceptional written and verbal English capabilities
- Training/Experience with writing cover letters and resumes
- Sound knowledge of Employment Counselling procedures
- Positive and Outgoing personality
- Exceptional skill in interactive/engaging strategies while conducting workshops
- Able to work with up to date computer applications
- Up to date working knowledge with multiple types of resumes
- Professional with can do attitude
- Can work under pressure
- Able to take directions
- Multitasking abilities
- Goal oriented and a team player
- Related university degree
- Teaching/Facilitation experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proficiency in designing and using PowerPoint presentation
- Must have some related experience in Human Resources and able to perform administrative duties under tight and multiple deadlines
- Background in working in a medical setting or Health Care filed is an asset
Please forward your Cover Letter with your Resume in the matter specified.
Indeed - 5 months ago
ABM College of Health and Technology is one of the leading career training institutions in Alberta and Canada. Over the years, ABM College...