Our client, located just south of London, Ontario, a manufacturer of metal parts and specialty equipment utilizing steel, stainless steel and aluminum, has an immediate requirement for a CAD/SolidWorks designer with a strong working knowledge in SolidWorks 2011. The ideal candidate will have a background in an ISO 9001 registered design to manufacture job shop environment. This is a fulltime, permanent position.
- Produce working drawings, detail drawings and bills of materials using SolidWorks.
- Analyze customer’s mechanical specifications to create solutions through designs and concept sketches.
- Review drawings for accuracy, material selection, proper fabricating techniques, finishes, etc.
- Organize documentation, including quotes, drawings, correspondence, requisitions, etc on projects.
- Degree/Diploma in mechanical engineering technology
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in SolidWorks design
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of CAD drafting and design
- Working knowledge of common manufacturing processes and fabricating techniques
- Experienced in the management of engineering data and files.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle multiple projects with conflicting priorities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
If this sounds like the job for you please register online at www.ablemployment.com
to complete the online application and email your resume to the link listed.
LIKE US on Facebook by clicking on www.facebook.com/ablemployment
to hear about upcoming job postings and important safety or payroll updates.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Come work with us!
Indeed - 24 months ago