- Earn a performance-based, residual income that is unrivaled in the industry with the potential to earn well into the six figures
- Manage the entire sales cycle from start to finish, from prospecting to media planning to client retention
Did you know that local businesses are shifting more and more marketing dollars from offline to online? And by 2014, local online ad spending is expected to grow from $15.2 billion to $36.7 billion as local businesses realize the power of the Internet to reach new customers. At ABD Inc., helping businesses advertise online is just one part of what we do.
ABD Inc. is leading the charge by arming local businesses with the online marketing solutions they need take advantage of the Internet. And to keep up with our explosive growth, we're looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Sales Representative to drive new sales revenue in Calgary location.
This in-demand position requires an energetic and strategic entrepreneur who will champion ABD Inc. in your local market. As an Internet Marketing Consultant, you'll use a consultative selling approach to build relationships with SMBs(Small and Medium size Businesses). And you'll have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive market-leading portfolio, such as:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Display Advertising (Banner Advertising)
- Web Presence Optimization, including services for Organic Search and Social Media Marketing
- A wide range of web services, including Web Hosting, and Analytics
At ABD Inc., you'll be rewarded with competitive compensation. You'll receive intensive training and simulation that builds the skills you need to be successful in this industry. Plus, you'll be backed by a dedicated service team to help you manage and retain your client accounts, allowing you to focus on selling.
If you're highly entrepreneurial, confident, and passionate, with a proven track record of sales achievement, you might be just the person we're looking for.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Consult face-to-face with local clients
- Promote and demonstrate the value of ABD's products and services
- Generate sales in your local market via phone and onsite meetings
- Build, grow and maintain accounts in your personal book of business
- Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Oversee your clients' campaigns and regularly communicate performance results
- Determine vertical and territory plan to achieve sales goals (open vertical/open territory)
- Drive retention and growth (upsales) with existing client base
- Previous sales experience is a plus, not required
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
Compensation & Benefits:
-Performance-based residual income
-Possible expense reimbursement
About ABD, Inc.:
ABD, Inc.'s mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses(SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ABD Inc offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including web development, web design, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, display advertising, online marketing analytics, and web hosting, each targeted to the SMB market. ABD delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of industry expert online professionals, top-notch web technologies and its direct, "feet-on-the-street" sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third party agencies and resellers.
ABD Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.