Quality Manager is required for a plastic automotive manufacture in the Vaughan, Ontario area.
QA Manager is to ensure that all finished goods meet established customer and company quality standards. To maintain TS16949 procedures and keep abreast of TS16949 requirements. Also, to contribute to a human work environment where fairness, equity and non-discriminatory practices are the standard.
1. Post secondary education in Engineering or Quality.
2 2-3 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in the automotive sector.
3. Good organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
4. Knowledge of SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, APQP and other quality systems.
5. Computer literate.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Knowledge of TS16949.
8. Knowledge of ISO 14001.
9. Good Internal Auditing Skills.
This job description and performance standard document has been prepared as a guide to ensure better communications and understanding.
- To manage and supervise all Quality Assurance staff, including Quality Engineers, QC inspectors, and any other position in the department. Management duties include, but are not limited to: provision of resources, and advising and prioritizing staff duties and functions.
- To ensure that all departmental activities and goals are aligned with those of the division.
- To advise the General Manager of any staffing and resource needs to enable the company to meet its quality objectives.
- To work towards successful completion of all periodic goals and KPI open issues.
- To advise the General Manager and all management of the status of customer satisfaction and feedback, and of any risks or opportunities pertaining to customer satisfaction and feedback.
- To champion an attitude of customer-first and prompt customer response throughout the organization.
- Responsible to maintain the Quality Assurance processes, procedures and standards as per TS16949 procedures.
- Make sure that all Q.A. related documentation (paperwork) is carried out properly.
- Ensure that quality of product is maintained and any non-conformance of which you become aware is contained and reported immediately.
- Ensure that quality department employees are knowledgeable in their job function and co-ordinate any necessary training with the Human Resources Manager.
- Assist in checking fixture design and assistance to production department as necessary.
Please email resumes no later than Friday July 19, 2013.
Thanks for your interest in joining our Organization.