You are a professional who is passionate about aerospace and you want to encounter new challenges?
Many career opportunities are available at AAA Canada. In fact, we would love to count you among our team of experts working daily in several areas of expertise.
AAA Canada offers a unique In-situ experience based on the technical skills of an experienced team, listening to its customers and notable partners.
Go ahead and let AAA Canada become the employer of your ambitions!
We are currently seeking professionals in CNC programming.
Your role and involvement
- Set the machine tool numerical control and maintain programs up to date
- Estimate the machining projects on 3 and 5 axes CNC machines
- Establish the best manufacturing strategies and identify the best tools
- Minimize raw material losses during the cutting
- Monitor and update the database used for production
- Determine the machining sequences to optimize program and time cycle
- Provide technical support during the first use of programs
- Minimum three years experience in CNC programming for aluminum, steel and titanium parts
- Proficiency with Catia V5 software
- Knowledge of Vericut software is an asset
- Detail oriented, meticulous, logical
- Demonstrates initiative, autonomy and resourcefulness
- You have at least a college degree (technical) specialized in mechanical engineering or equivalent