A.P. Plasman

A.P. Plasman Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very unorganized and miss managed
1year temp employee (Current Employee), emeryvilleApril 19, 2015
Pros: some people try to work togeather
Cons: lot of people try to be the boss
Management style intimidation'to much favouritism most employees speak broken English when they speak English' incompetent HR department treat injured worker unfairly and harrass them back to work and play on there lack of knowledge to there rights.gone as soon as a opening comes up
Productive and Fun Workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oldcastle, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
My job was pretty easy as i recall, working at a respectable speed everything expected for that day was achievable. I learned how to fix the computers that helped control the machine with the car parts. The management team was awesome, everyone was very helpful and friendly. Every job i experienced working was easy and straight forward, as a member of the assembly line team we always exceeded to do our best.
Energetic and balanced place of employment
Quality Manager (Former Employee), Tilbury, ONApril 29, 2013
Pros: good benifits
Cons: travel-long hours
Energetic and balanced place to work. Multiple facilities and effectively managed. Have been purchased and repurchased and continue to grow in size and accounts. Good, hardworking people at all levels.
Typical day began at 6am and concluded at 6pm from a management perspective. Multiple customers and facilities and was responsible for GM-KIA-Chrysler-Honda and Toyota quality accounts.
Busy days with many opportunities to succeed and/or fail.
not a place to have a career
PRODUCTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
the floor people are great, althought the management staff have no clue. they say one thing and do another. I don't have a lot of good to say about the place so I will stop here.
friendly co-workers
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: easy work
Cons: it was temporary
Assembly of plastic molds. most of the jobs are easy to do but it requires standing for long periods of time. most people who i worked with where very friendly and helpful when first time doing the job.