Personnel Scheduler – Burlington, ON
Posted Date: 01-Oct-2013
Closing Date: 31-Dec-2013
Location: Burlington, ON, CAN
Pay Rate: TBD
Pay Type: Salary
Benefits: Health & Dental
Employment Type: Full Time
- Growth and innovation
- Cultural Diversity
- An honest open door philosophy
- Full Health Benefits
- Responsible for all aspects of the scheduling during the assigned shift.
- Ensures that there are no uncovered posts prior to the completion of shift.
- Ensures that posts are covered when staff book off.
- Ensures that emergency book offs are recorded accurately, including the nature of the book off.
- Ensure that all security guards are sufficiently qualified and have met all client requirements prior to assigning them to post.
- Coordinates scheduling with Scheduling Coordinator, Supervisors and Management as required to ensure that operational requirements are met during and after the standard hours of operation.
- Ensures the scheduling system up to date at all times. Must be completed before the end of each working day.
- Compiles and prints reports from scheduling system as necessary for payroll or other administrative needs.
- Ensures that during standard hours of operation that check ins are taken by the appropriate scheduling department and that checks are assigned to the appropriate Supervisory group in non operational hours.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive computer literacy is required, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and MS Outlook email.
- Must be able to operate windows based computer systems.
- Must have typing skills,
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult callers, stressful situations and multiple tasks in a professional, positive and constructive manner.
- Has conflict resolution skills and is able to use them effectively.
- Demonstrates good judgment in the performance of all duties.
- Displays versatility in dealings with clients, tenants and the public.
Apply on our website: www.security-asp.com (Click on ‘Careers’)
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -