Loss Prevention Investigator:
1) Alberta Security license from approved educational/training institution
2) Analytical thinking/ability to solve complex problems
3) Ability to react appropriately in stressful situations
4) Observation skills and memory retention. Ability to remember multiple items selected, descriptions of suspicious characters, etc.
5) Interviewing and investigative skills
6) Ability to build trusted relationships and a network of contacts with other LP's, police, security officers, store managers and associates.
7) Incident report writing and ability to write out witness statement in chronological order
8) Ability to run reports and identify trends of loss or problem shrink issues. Ability to action trends in order to reduce shrink.
9) Develop, implement and train loss prevention initiatives and strategies to sales associates/specialists
10) Basic knowledge of Loss Prevention: external shoplifting, internal theft, fraud awareness, inventory/shrink, locks/showcases/cabling/alarms, EAS systems.
11) Ability to work independently in an undercover capacity
1) Minimum of 1 year Loss Prevention Investigations experience
2) Floor walking experience preferred
3) Knowledge of the 5 steps to making an arrest
4) Handcuff training and certification
5) First aid and CPR license level C
6) Basic knowledge of DVR's, multiplexors, fixed and pan tilt zoom cameras
- Location: Edmonton
- Compensation: $20 - $22 based on experience
For more information, please visit our careers website: http://asapsecured.com/guard_employ_opport.html