Location: Downtown Toronto
Start Date: Immediate
Position Status: Full-Time
The Company : A.K.A. is a Toronto-based strategic communications and technology company that develops customized online and offline solutions for prominent companies and organization across a range of industries, including the not-for-profit sector. Since its inception in 1997, A.K.A. has exemplified a passionate commitment to providing the highest quality solutions. Built on thoughtful and open relationships with our clients, A.K.A strives to understand the unique context of their organizations completely. Whether designing integrated marketing strategies, websites or custom software solutions, A.K.A. maintains immense pride in all of the work and services it provides.
Types of solutions A.K.A. provides :
- Digital Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- Consultation (Brand/Website Analysis, SEO Analysis, Social Networking, etc.)
- Web design
- User Interface
- Website Development
- Content Management System (CMS) Integration and Training (Kentico CMS Gold Partner)
- Social Media
- Software Development
The Opportunity : A.K.A. is seeking an energetic and organized Account Coordinator who can wear many hats and manage a high volume of client needs. This individual will focus on providing Account and Project Management for a wide variety of A.K.A. clients, as well as helping to support the overall daily operations of this fast-paced, medium-sized organization in downtown Toronto.
The Role : In the role of Account Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Account Support – Providing ongoing account support to Senior Account Services team, including front-line service to clients by corresponding via telephone, email and in person.
- Project Management Support – Providing account, creative and technical teams with support managing and tracking projects, including status and budget.
- Planning Support – Providing Senior Account Services team with planning support on new projects, including client discovery process, research and creative briefing.
- Sales and Business Development Support – Providing Senior Account Services team with sales support, including lead research, cold calls and proposal development.
- Marketing Support – Providing marketing support on company publications, including E-Communications, industry articles, website and social media.
- General office administration duties as required.
- Customer Service Experience (min 2 years).
- Agency experience a strong asset
- Technically Savvy – A solid understanding and interest in technology and the Internet, including interactive communications, design, and social media.
- Strong command of standard office software (MS Office suite, MS Outlook, Excel, etc…)
- Experience with CRM & Project Management systems an asset (particularly Microsoft Dynamics and Basecamp).
- Motivated self-starter with excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Understanding and interest in marketing, communication, design and website development an asset.
- Professional and accurate correspondence for reporting, memos, emails and telephone etiquette.
- Outgoing, energetic, with strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time/priority management skills, able to manage tasks efficiently and to multi-task.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, preferably in the field of business, marketing, communications or technology
- Recent post-secondary graduates welcome.
For more information, please visit www.akanewmedia.com
Interested candidates should respond to this posting with their resume and cover letter and put "New Media Account Coordinator" in the subject line.
Only those short-listed will be contacted.
NO HEADHUNTERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
Indeed - 15 months ago