OILFIELD EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
AHMS Inc. is a privately owned, Edmonton based, oilfield equipment manufacturer. Besides building equipment, we offer repair, consulting, design and recently started our own R & D department. Over our fifteen years in operation we have earned the reputation of being ‘The Complete Service’. We have adopted this as our corporate motto as it reflects on our desire to offer our clients everything they need in one stop.
Repair, service and manufacturing of Oilfield equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gaining working knowledge of our clients equipment
- Checking equipment for proper performance
- Inspecting equipment to detect faults and malfunctions and diagnosing to determine extent of repair required
- Adjusting equipment and repairing or replacing defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and ensuring that work meets manufacturers' specifications
- Cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Working with an assistant to teach them proper industry practice and develop their mechanical skills.
- Alberta Journeyman or equivalent (millwright or heavy duty mechanic)
- Experience working with Oil Field Drilling and Well Servicing equipment an asset
- CVIP License an asset
- Mechanical training in the oilfield industry
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Understanding of fabrication
- Experience reading drawings and schematics
AHMS Inc. offers individuals a dynamic work environment. Working with a small company you will have the opportunity to help mould what AHMS will become. We are continuing to grow and are looking for individuals who are confident, independent, and driven to help us succeed