MACHINIST, JOURNEYMAN OR 4TH YEAR.
AHMS Inc. is a privately owned, Edmonton based, oilfield equipment manufacturer. Besides building equipment, we offer repair, consulting, design and recently started our own R & D department. Over our fifteen years in operation we have earned the reputation of being ‘The Complete Service’. We have adopted this as our corporate motto as it reflects on our desire to offer our clients everything they need in one stop.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Studies Blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece.
- Experience on Mills, Lathes, Jig Borers and Shapers
- Preference will be given to Boring Mill Machinists with 5 yrs. experience
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter with minimal supervision.
- Works well under pressure
- Proven Time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Alberta Journeyman Machinist Trade Certification or 4TH year required
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems an asset
- Understanding of fabrication
- Experience reading drawings and schematics
AHMS Inc. offers individuals a dynamic work environment. Working with a small company you will have the opportunity to help mould what AHMS will become. We are continuing to grow and are looking for individuals who are confident, independent, and driven to help us succeed.