Our Calgary office is looking for an Operations. It's in labor agency office. 1 position vacancy. Apply as soon as possible.
1. Dispatch daily worker flows based on the on-going work order.
2. Support the daily operations.
3. Completes on a timely basis all administrative work as assigned by the General Manager, (i.e. scheduling, back office administration).
4. Assist the General Manager in maximizing sales and profits by meeting and exceeding sales budgets while minimizing shrink.
1. 2+ years of experience in staffing operations.
2. Must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
2. Must be able to drive and be able to work splits or part time.
3. High School Diploma required; AA Degree or BA Degree preferred.
5. Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and work efficiently against deadlines.
6. Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook are absolutely critical.
7. Strong attention to detail.
A Helping Hand Business Solution provides pre-qualified personnel for both short term and long term assignments in terms of staffing and services need. Its business includes placement and recruiting specialists in the fields of Clerical, Administration, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Executives, Sales and Marketing, Tele-Sales, Retail and Business to Business Sales, Health Care, General Labor (both Skilled and Unskilled), Oil Field Personnel Emergency Response, Environmental Clean-up, IT Services, Broad Spectrum Business Solutions.
Please refer the subject is "Experienced Staffing Operations Manager, Calgary".