Be part of the exciting IT learning industry!
Our client brings certification systems, tools and resources to partners in the IT learning industry so that they may offer certification to their learners.
The ideal candidate for this great opportunity will be outgoing, fun and willing to play a part in building a fun and edgy culture in the company and translating this culture to the customers.
- Service existing accounts and establishes new accounts by calling on existing or potential sales outlets
- Strong understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling on decision makers, email and networking
- Ability to maintain activity and result reports such as call reports forcast.
- Resolves customer complaints in conjunction with Client Care by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Mange the territory effectively
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets with strong closing skills
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships
- Must be good at prioritizing workload/multitasking and managing a territory
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification or Equivalent
Base Salary plus Commission.
Indeed - 12 months ago