Great opportunity to join a company named one of the "BEST PLACES TO WORK"
Our client is looking for a self motivated, fast thinking sales co-ordinator to join their team! You will be working with promotional items so the process of the sales order will be fast paced and time sensitive.
The primary function will be to file and transfer customer artwork and to prepare complete and accurate quotations, supplier purchase orders and to ensure timely delivery.
- Ability to work under minimum technical direction from the Senior Sales Co-ordinator
- Reviews requests for quotations and supporting documentation for understanding and completeness
- Ensures that technical, manufacturing, delivery and economic feasibility, requirements are approved by appropriate organization authorities and subcontractors
- Accurately loads and files customer artwork for processing and interprets artwork to meet specified requirements
- Obtains customer approval of proofs in a timely manner
- Effectively troubleshoots and corrects proof nonconformances
- Files and transfers customer artwork and prepares complete and accurate supplier purchase orders
- Liases with suppliers to resolve problems and ensure on time delivery
- Deals with suppliers in a courteous, competent and professional manner
- Communicates well with colleagues and the Senior Sales Co-ordinator
- Maintains good workplace housekeeping
- Minimum absenteeism and is punctual
- Performs other work as assigned by the Senior Sales Co-ordinator
- College Diploma
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- 3 years customer service or administrative experience
- Courteous, effective telephone communication skills
Salary $35,000 and Benefits
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -