The ideal candidate we are looking for has a passion for success and pride in their work! This is a quickly expanding company and this position can lead to growth and other opportunities.
Our client is a multinational company, they are looking for a receptionist/administrator to join the team. The person will be be the point of contact for our organization and will also provide administrative support to management. A positive attitude and great customer service is key to this position.
- Answer, manage and forward incoming calls
- Take message when appropriate
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Prepare reports, correspondence and documents
- Respond to general inquiries
- Interact with clients
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct internet research when necessary
- General office duties, inventory control, faxing and copying
- Maintain and update schedules in Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Completion of high school education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills and analytical problem solving abilities
Public transit is limited, reliable transportation is required.