Great Teaching Opportunity in NW Calgary! A Child's Garden Preschool (Sandstone) Ltd. is looking for a part-time preschool teacher for our 4-year program.
At A Child's Garden Preschool we provide an environment where children will grow and thrive in a safe and nurturing class setting. We are committed to providing a learning environment that stimulates and engages the children through discovery, observation and questioning. We are looking for an enthusiastic educator who is caring, reliable, flexible and shows commitment to our learning through play philosophy.
- Must have excellent verbal and listening communication skills
- Must have a genuine love of children.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other staff. Experience working with 4 year olds as a Preschool teacher would be an asset.
- Must have an Early Learning and Child Care Diploma (Formally a Level 3) or Bachelor of Education Degree.
- Must have a current First Aide Certificate, a Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sectors Check
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00-3:30
- Paid monthly prep time.
- Program runs from September to June and follows the Calgary Catholic School Division Calendar.
- Competitive Salary. Negotiable depending on education and experience.
- Paid Christmas and Easter Breaks
For inquiries and further information, please contact the preschool at (403) 295-0027 or Judy Fortini directly at (403) 620-9355