Position: Gaming & Animation Internship (Unpaid – 1 or 2 days/week -flexible schedule)
Reports to: Director of International Relations
Location: Based in Toronto, ON
About A-Venture Capital
A-Venture Capital is a firm in Wall Street, New York & Miami, and currently expanding in Toronto, Ontario. A-Venture Capital activities include Asset management, Real Estate, Private Equity, Entertainment, Commodities & Technologies.
Interning for A-Venture Capital
The A-Venture Capital Gaming & Animation Internship is designed to help students to break into the animation and entertainment industry. The internship will provide the candidates with wide range of experience and opportunities to be involved in everyday operations of A-venture Capital’s sisterhood company that is mainly focused on music & entertainment internationally. This program is designed for emerging gaming & animation creators wishing to further their practical experience. If you are looking to begin a career in the animation industry, this opportunity will help you get involved in animation-music related projects internationally. The candidates are expected to have great email & oral communicational skills and will be performing most of the tasks from home.
The Gaming & Animation Internship Intern will:
- Brainstorm concepts and game elements
- Create Flash (or other) game prototypes to show rough idea of game flow
- Create PowerPoint presentations for concepts and existing games to show current status and game plans
- Create protocols and perform product testing
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in game design development
- Some training in prototyping
- Experience in Flash (or other) prototyping
- Proficiency with MS products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong professional ethics and a commitment to confidentiality
How to Apply
If you are interested in the opportunity to develop your professional profile, please send a short letter, describing your interested in this position, along with a brief statement of career objectives, by March 15th, 2013 to tara (at) aventure-capital.com
A-Venture Capital is a firm in Wall Street, New York & Miami, and currently expanding in Toronto. A-Venture Capital activities include Asset...