Computer / Server Assembler is the gatekeeper to ensure quality production. This key person to integrate software and hardware into production-ready solutions. This position is responsible for system building, testing, and packing. In addition, the role may provide pre-sale and post-sale advice to clients on deploying and ongoing servicing.
- Build computer/ server systems from components and ensure proper cabling and ventilation.
- Test systems to ensure quality and problem free before delivery.
- Install and configure computer operating systems software such as Windows 7/8, Windows Server, Exchange Server, and SQL Server.
- Provide technical information to customers on available products & services (pre-sale).
- Setup test lab for new products and services in the emerging areas such as virtualization
Minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
- Some college education required.
- Minimum 2 Years technician experience
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- A+ Certification preferred.
- Server+ Certification preferred.
- One of these certification preferred: Server+, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware.
- Experience with Intel, Supermicro, HP, or Lenovo server preferred.
Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Saturday
Status - Full-Time
Compensation: Salaried & Bonus