- Answer incoming calls and direct to the appropriate department.
- Answer shipping delivery buzzer and notify the correct area.
- Prepare outgoing mail, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Greet Customers and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Record minutes during meetings
- Provide relief to the order desk when needed
- Filiing, Organizing, Sorting various documents.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or College Diploma
- 1 year of experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy and tactful
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond to this add with your resume; we thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Indeed - 21 months ago
A Plus Restaurant Equipment & Supplies is a leading reseller of restaurant and
institutional equipment and supplies. Our dedicated and...